November 2013

  Name: DominiqueWhere: Sao PauloDate: November 2nd 2013Selected by: JennHer Twitter: xniqueportoHer Instagram: xniqueportoHer story: "I was in the common track, and was enjoying the music and screaming the most

Name: Dominique
Where: Sao Paulo
Date: November 2nd 2013
Selected by: Jenn
Her Twitter: xniqueporto
Her Instagram: xniqueporto
Her story: "I was in the common track, and was enjoying the music and screaming the most. Then Jenn was standing between the premium and the common track, where they take the people who are sick and such, watching the fans ... then the song Die In Your Arms started, I LOVE this song and then I wanted more than hear her scream, then I was singing, crying and stuff ... and she was still there, watching. I cannot remember if it was the same song or another, Dan did a little guitar solo and then I pretended to play too with my fingers, this time she looked at me. Then I saw it coming, this time I kind of called it but in no way imagined that I would be chosen. Then she came back and then I was looking forward too but I suddenly saw someone approaching ..... it was Jenn, she came to me and asked,"Do you want to be the OLLG?" At that point, I went into shock and started crying and said "Yessss, omg." There were security guards who took me over the barrier. Then we stopped further ahead, and she said, "What's your name?" I said, "Dominique" and she said,"My name is Jenn" but I heard Jessy because of the noise and then I asked her for a hug. She was beautiful!
We continued and a translator accompanied us backstage. When we were already somewhat close, we looked back and there were some girls chasing us but Jenn said "no no" and the guy was asked to have them though, something like that, I do not remember well.'
While they were talking there with me, I was wondering if I was beautiful because Justin Bieber and the whole world would see me and I was worried. Then they said I was beautiful and Jenn said I was even more beautiful because she could see that I was a true fan. So I was saying "omg omg I cannot believe this." We climbed some stairs and we were behind the stage, then she told me not to cry. I asked,"what do I have to do? OMFG." She did not know that I understood, but then she told him (the translator) to say to me,"tell her not to do anything, let Justin!" Then we walked a bit more to stay behind the curtains and there was a stage on the normal stage, which is where the instruments are and where Dan was. He looked down and waved at me, I waved back and shouted that I loved him and then I went to talk to the translator to tell him he played it much but Jenn was already saying something to him (maybe telling him about when I imitated him in his little solo) and then he threw his guitar pick to me!!!! It was beautiful.
Finally, Jenn asked, "are you ready?" and I said "yes, oh, I do not know, okay" all nervous and then ..................... dancers came for me, and this one came to hold my hand and then I was confused and did not know which hand to offer. Then I glanced at the audience and saw that all of them and then saw nothing more. I sat on the stool and the only thing I could feel was VERY dry mouth, it felt like I never had saliva in my mouth and I was in shock, it was surreal, out of this world. Then came that boy, wonderfully beautiful, perfect, unique ... he put the crown on my head (I lowered my head because I was going to start crying but held the tears and wiped my eyes and then the crown fell, another disaster) and then he ran a hand over my face, then went behind me and then came close to me. I do not know how, but he lifted my blouse and automatically I lowered it and then he came in front of me, sang to me and I HAD to get close and sniffed his neck and kissed him lightly (best experience of my life hahahahhahahah) and then he took me out of the seat, put my arms over his shoulders and started to dance! It was epic, any word is merely just another word I cannot describe everything that I lived. And then there was a moment that I was facing the screen and had my eyes closed when I opened them, I saw through my blouse, he was finished singing the song and I said "I love you so much and I'm so proud of you" (in the video you cannot hear but I said it) and then he said, "Aww thank you, what's your name?" I did not understand at this time and then I brought my ear closer to him, he repeated the question, said my name and then he was repeating and trying (<3333333333333333333333333333333.) Then he took my hand and I thought I was out the other side of the stage, so I was going toward the other hand, then he pulled me, looked at me and then went to the right side ahahhahah and then after that, he had to go elsewhere to continue the show and then Jenn was waiting for me and led me to leave, and then we left. When I left a security guard said "You alive?" and then I said "Yes!" and that's basically it. Jenn took me to get between the premium and the ordinary and I was looking for my friend Suzann and then Jenn said goodbye to me saying "Nice to meet you!" And we hugged and then she was gone.
Definitely the best day of my life! Indescribable."