July 2013

Name: Ina

Name: Ina

Where: Oklahoma City

Date: July 2nd 2013

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Taylor

Where: Dallas

Date: July 3rd 2013

Age: She was 15 years old

Location: Section 13, Row S, Seat 2

Selected by: Jenn

Her Twitter: trapxtaylor

Her Story: Taylor had Meet and Greets to Justin's Dallas show and of course she was excited to meet Justin! While she waited in line, she met Jenn – she was the only person there who knew her. Jenn had a friend with her, who asked Taylor where she was sitting for the show. She didn't think anything of it, much less about it having to do with OLLG. Meeting Justin was amazing, especially since she got to stand right next to him. During the show, Jenn passed her twice then went back to her and chose her to be the One Less Lonely Girl! She had been looking for her specifically because when they met, Jenn knew that she was the right pick for One Less Lonely Girl. When Taylor was picked, her reaction was "WHAT NO, OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE ANGELS AND SAINTS! Waiting backstage was very calm and friendly. Everyone said hi to her and was very nice to her. While she waited to go on stage, Jenn gave her a Believe Tour t-shirt to put on. Being on stage with Justin, she described as beautiful and majestic. She found Justin to be breath taking and flawless! It's a miracle she managed to stay alive as he casually ran her hand down his chest. Of course, like every other Belieber, being One Less Lonely Girl was a huge dream for her. Now her life has been forever changed. She's so grateful and the crew has the sweetest people on the planet.