Shattered soul

Welcome readers, old and new.........I'm starting this story again, reworded.

Unlike last time, I wanted to give the full synopsis this time, so that those who haven't followed the show through and through can also read without confusion. I've tried to include as much information as I can.
For those who want to skip straight to the story, leave after the bold text.

* I've changed a few things and added some, but it's mentioned.

The story starts off in Lucknow with the introduction of the 2 protagonists; Khushi Kumari Gupta: a 21*(23 in the show) year old cheerful, fun-loving, young care-free girl who is on her way to Sheesh Mahal in a bid to convince her older sister Payal's(23*), groom to not take the large amount of dowry commanded as it would result in her father losing their source of income; their sweet shop . On the same day arrogant, cold, and rude 25*(27 in the show) year old Harvard returned Arnav Singh Raizada i.e. ASR lands in Lucknow and acquires his childhood residence Sheesh Mahal from his Chacha(father's younger brother),as a revenge for the struggles he had to endure on being thrown out of the very same place by the latter 10(14 in the original story)years ago.

On reaching Sheesh Mahal, Khushi is mistaken as a model by the correspondent of Arnav's company AR's inaugural Fashion Show in the building. She ends up being pushed on the ramp, and clumsily falls within the first few steps right into Arnav's arms. Arnav, extremely furious at the disruption captures her in a room believing she was sent by rivals. He manhandles Khushi, in a bid to get her to admit her motives, as a result ripping of the dori of her blouse. On finally ascaping his clutches, Khushi discovers she was too late to reach the venue and since the papers of the shop were with her, the marriage had been called off. This made her Bua (Father's older sister) who in her temper called out on Khushi being an orphan whisch reweals the fact that Khushi's parents are actually her birth mother's younger sister(Garim) and brother-in law(Shashi).

Arnav still furious at Khushi, releases the footage of his show resulting in Khushi's family being a spectacle of judgement in the society. Encouraged by the footage of her falling in ASR's arms, local thugs try to molest her and Payal, but they are saved by a mysterious man later revealed as Shyam Manohar Jha who meets them again in Delhi where Khushi and her sister are sent with their Bua in order to distance them from the happenings of the previous days. Shyam offers Khushi help to get a job and she lands in AR's head office. He later sweet talks Bua ji into offering him a room and place as paying guest, convincing her that he is a helpless, harmless orphan.

Arnav, who primarily resides in Delhi with his mother's maiden family consisting his strict and traditional maternal grandmother Deyanui(Nani), his quiet uncle Manohar (Mama), his just as loud wife Manorama(Mami) and their quiet and thoughtful son Akash (24*)and his own sister Anjali(28*), a kind, caring, sweet, extremely religious lady with a childhood limp and limitless affection and blind trust on her husband, hates Khushi because of the fashion show and an argument at a religious place where they met again after their first encounter.

After an initial fight, they sign a deal which states that Khushi will do every task Arnav hands her, otherwise she'll have to pay 1 lakh to him. She is often tormented by him and his westernized girlfriend Lavanya Kashap and her friends. But in a bid to get her out of the office, Arnav ends up mistakenly sending Khushi to a collapsing guesthouse endangering her life. He personally goes there, and saves her. But this is the final straw forcing Khushi to quit her job.

By this time, Khushi has met Arnav's family at the Raizada house when she goes to there as a door to door salesman in order to sell her handmade sarisand further meets them due to Arnav's incredulous tasks which results in her gathering the fondness of Arnav's sister Anjali and his grandmother Nani. But dislike from his aunt who was offended when Khushi mistook her as a servant on her first meet . During this time Khushi unwittingly unveils Arnav and Lavanya's relationship to the family,resulting in a tiff between Arnav and Nani who disapproved of Lavanya's behaviour.At teej, it is revealed Shyam is in fact Anjali's husband.