Pieces of the puzzle

After his long self discussion the previous night, Arnav Singh Raizada finally had a conclusion.

He had made up his mind to get his and Khushi's marriage registered as soon as he reached Delhi, get all of Shyam's details from Aman, find the bastard's weakness and use it to blackmail. Arnav knew that his Di worshipped the ground that Shyam Manohar Jha walked on and wouldn't be able to handle her husband's truth, so the only way to get out of this mess was to erase the truth. He trusted the fact that despite her affair with Shyam, there was something real between him and Khushi and he was going to build their new life on that connection. Shyam and Di had already finalised a house around a year back, they were saving for it since then, he knew that it was his Di's dream to have her own family someday and it would only make her happy if he gave the nudge. He had already booked an appointment with his lawyer intending to get his brother-in-la an extremely long but profitable case in the states where Mamaji was due to travel soon, sending Mamiji and Nani with them would be easy stating it's for Anjali's sake. With Shyam gone, he would have time to finally explore his relation with Khushi and break her affair. And after the delivery, he'd get the house owner to lessen the price to exactly fit the budget of his brother-in-law. Happy with this plan of action, he got ready to attend the meeting with a little skip in his movements. Even though he was a little sad about the thought of staying away from his sister, but he knew that this was the only way to guarantee everyone's happiness. He didn't want to let the past bother him again, he wanted to start a new life with his wife, the woman he married, the woman he loved. He wanted to forget their past and start anew, no matter what the cost.

A feeling of peace washed over him as he thought about a new future with Khushi, just him and Khushi. The London branch of Raizada factories was having some issues, and he already had a branch of AR there from his college days. He could easily convince Mamaji to let him take care of the issue and Akash and Aman were there to take care of AR in Delhi and with online communications, it wouldn't be hard to take care of the company from there.

His heart started weaving dreams after he'd clear all the mess with Shyam, Khushi would be solely his, all heart and soul. A picture started forming in his mind, a house, a family with her, just the 2 of them forever.

 A picture started forming in his mind, a house, a family with her, just the 2 of them forever