1 - Her request, my favour

Capitolo uno
Il favore

The next morning I woke up earlier than usual since I had to try Nymphodora's uniform and then also do the makeup and all. I took a nice long shower, and after finishing it, I took a towel and wrapped it around my waist and went towards my bedroom.

"Oh good morning Emme!" said Nymphodora with a big grin as she closed my room's door behind her and I immediately smelled something fishy. "I left everything on your bed," she said with a wink before disappearing downstairs.

I shrugged off the strange sensation and entered my room. Nothing seemed off, so I went near my wardrobe to take a pair of briefs. That's when I noticed all my underwears were missing. Strange. Oh, wait. Nymphodora. I was about to head out of my room when I noticed something on my bed. There, on the bed sheets near the uniform lied a pink lacy underwear and a matching cute pink bra.

She hid my undies on purpose so that I have no alternatives. Must have really upset her yesterday when I told her to not talk to me. I took the underwear and just stared at it.

"Not bad," I said before trying them on. I also tried the bras that had a padding with them that gave fake boobs and then I went towards the huge mirror to see how they seemed on me.

I somehow managed to keep my junk in it, but it was evident that I was no girl.

I put on the rest of the uniform and tried the extensions, which were the same colour of my hair. Nymphodora had short hair, so I needn't a wig, although it was a pity when she suddenly cut her beautiful long hair.

I took the makeup kit Nymphodora left on my bed and headed again to the mirror. I never tried on any cosmetics, so this was my first time. I took the lipstick, opened it and stared at the dark pink colour. With a trembling hand, I brought it near my lips before applying it like how those girls in makeup tutorials did.

I looked again in the mirror, and my cheeks were red in embarrassment, the lipstick tho didn't seem bad on me.

I took the mascara next, and as I opened it, it made a 'pop' sound, and I giggle. I closed it again and reopened it to hear the sound again and laughed. Seriously, it's strange yet funny.

I carefully applied the mascara without poking myself unlike some of the girls on those tutorials. I looked again in the mirror, and now the mascara made my green eyes pop out more than usual. Were they always so beautiful?

I then noticed there was also an eyeliner and I couldn't resist the urge to tried it on. Despite being my first time, I succeed on the first attempt. Must be because of my firm hand due to all the cake decorations I did with mum.

As I put the eyeliner back, I noticed there was also a foundation and blusher, but I wasn't keen on trying them on, moreover because I was done with makeup. But I took the highlighter and the bronzer to soften my jaw and strong features.

Now, as I faced myself in the mirror, I was someone else. It was still me, but different. My hairless legs that I was so embarrassed about didn't seem so bad under the black pleated skirt. My green eyes were more noticeable, and my lips seemed so tempting that even I would kiss myself if I could.

Despite being dressed as a girl It didn't seem wrong to me, well it was a bit embarrassing, but it wasn't uncomfortable. It wasn't odd also because I reminded myself so much of Nymphodora, which, by the way, was the motive of this whole cross-dressing idea.

A banging at my door brought me out of my thoughts.

"You done yet?" asked Nymphodora from the other side.