6 - Her game, my love

Capitolo sei
l'amore

Nymphodora (Enne) P.O.V.

I was in a bad mood as I walked fast through the long corridor to reach my classroom. Today all those rich bitches I shared school with, were whispering more than usual. Emme what did you do yesterday?! I don't give a damn about what they say, but when they start acting differently with me I don't know what to do anymore. Like this dude, who since last year always purposely bumps into me annoying the hell outta me, today actually made way for me. I was shocked and looked at him and he said 'hi' as if the all these time pushing me never happened. 

 Was he trying to befriend me? Or is he playing with me? But, the wise myself once said 'when in doubt make them your foe' and so, I punched him in the shin and proceed to my classroom.

"Hey, mutt, how come your sis isn't picking up my calls?" said the asswhole #1 blocking my way to my classroom. Is it too much to ask for no one obstructing my way?! It's not like I love school and if I have to put this much effort, I better stay home at this point!

Kidding. I'm a nerd and would never give up on school.

"Maybe 'cause Emme found someone better and more human than you," I replied bitterly and smirked as I saw him getting red from anger.

"You bitc-" he threw a punch but I shifted to my side just in time to avoid it and counter-attack by kicking his face. I might not be tall but I jump quite high.

"Can't you two be civil for like 2 min?" sighed Angelo interrupting out fight.

 "I might have approved Emme dating you, but I haven't approved you dating Emme!" I shouted pointing a finger at Romeo before shoving him to the side to enter the classroom.

"What? That doesn't even make sense," I heard him mutter as I reached my table and pulled out my chair. It was in the first row right in front of the teacher. Awesome place right? 

Effing not! Since I have my back facing the other students who always throw stuff at me during the whole lesson. I would much rather sit in the back of the class but apparently, that's the 'popular zone' and I, an outcast, am not allowed. Stupid school rankings.

"Hey are you still mad?" said an all too familiar voice. 

I lifted my gaze from my desk permanently scarred with dirty words and looked at the soul floating in front of me.  

I sighed.

"Dian, I can't be mad at you for too long," I said with a smile. We fought this morning when he brought up why I was against Emme and Romeo dating

Flashback    

"Enne, why are you so against them dating?"

"What?! Who's side are you on?!"

"Side? I'm just asking."

"It's obvious," I replied not understanding how Dian couldn't get, "it's 'cause he's a bloody demon! He's evil!"

"I'm a demon too and base on your logic 'demon equals to evil' I'm evil too. But that hasn't prevented you from staying away from me," he answered with an all-knowing tone.