Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I pulled Glitter into the booth next to me so none of the guys could sit next to us. I watched as they all looked at the booth its size then back at each other. It was a mad scramble as they all tried to fit into the other half of the booth.

The outcome being the salt and pepper being knocked over and the twins getting the booth. Glitter and I giggled as Jake mumbled and stomped to the other side of the dinner to loudly drag a chair to our table. Looking around I noticed most of the people in the dinner were human and they looked a little freaked out by Jake's actions.

I watched the other people in the dinner and it became clear that the people of this town weren't exposed to many paranormal. Which was odd since there was the school not far from here.

We ordered our food and ate while having steady conversations. I learned that the twins were quite funny and always ganged up on Jake a lot. When we were all finished I pulled glitter over to the girl's bathroom.

Glitter's eyes glowed as she looked at me expectedly, gulping I asked "So, What all did you see?" She giggled "Him looking like he was about to devour you" she laughed again, while my face turned beet red.

"I marked him. I bit into him just like I was a wolf of something" I groaned rubbing my now tired face. "That's what mates do. We mark each other" Glitter explained.

She nodded her head and then stopped in mid nodded. "Wait, what?!" she screamed causing me to cover my ears and stare at the wild banshee in front of me.

"You marked him. A teacher oh no. A Teacher and a FALLEN ANGEL" she kept getting louder. She looked worried and that only made me more worried.

"Why is that such a big deal? Doesn't everyone mark there mate?" I questioned her. She nodded and began to pace around the bathroom.

"Yes, but people will find out. Once you've marked them it hard to hide that your mates. And Fallen Angels are different. He will have an intense need to have your near at all times. You know the term Guardian angel.
Yeah guarding more liking stalking." She said stopping just in front of me.

I closed my eyes and took a calming breathe, placing my hands on her shoulders I opened my eyes to look into hers. "Glitter listen to me, calm down. Everything will work its self out okay?" she took a deep breath and when her eyes reopened she seemed completely calmed down.

"Now let's go back out to th-" before I could finish my sentence a loud breaking noise cut me off. I shared a glance with glitter before running out of the bathroom and into the main eating area.

Jake was breathing heavily, his chest moving up and down violently. The twins held on to both of his shoulders, trying to keep him from going wolf. In front of Jake was a large man his blonde hair slightly silver from age but his brown eyes struck a chord with me.

The man looked like an older version of Jake, and that could only mean one thing. "I told you. I will not reject my mate" Jake growled out, his voice was deep. Deeper than his normal voice as he struggled to keep some kind of control.

"Glitter go to Jake. Place your hands on his chest we need to calm him down quickly." I whispered, watching the few humans left in the dinner I knew I had to solve this quickly.

I walked to the group with steady footsteps as glitter rushed to Jake. "Jake. Jake. Listen" glitter spoke to him placing a hand on his chest and reaching up to cup his check. Now at the sides of the gentleman I could see that jakes eyes had gone bright yellow.

His wolf was almost in complete control and that would end badly for us all. Jake nuzzled into Glitter's hand looking down at her; he shook the guys off and circled his arms around her small frame.