Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I kept the smile off my face, again eyes were on me. Knowing confidence was rolling off of me in waves I scrunched my brows "Oh? I think you have been listening to rumors" I sat back in my throne as I watched the Alpha asses me. 

"We have reports from Connan that stated you stripped him of his wolf and his title." This time he spoke through gritted teeth. "He must be very confused, I didn't do that. Hmmm I should ask him I always wondered what it would feel like to be disowned by the mother goddess" I said as an added effect. Alpha Jensen clenched his jaw and began to shake. Alphas hate disrespect, and lying was the most disrespectful thing you could to do.

Just then I heard the door being opened behind me. Please don't be Jake, please don't be Jake. I prayed silently in my head, I looked over to see Christian looking behind me. Meeting my eyes he silently shook his head. "I guess my invite got lost in the mail" jakes angry voice filled the room. I smacked my forehead and turned to poke my head over the throne.

"You idiot, Please tell me you didn't-"I harshly whispered at him. His face flashed with confusion right as I was cut off with the uproar from the alphas. They were on their feet all yelling at once. But before Jensen could calm them down, it got deadly silent. All eyes turned as glitter floated to Jakes side. Shrugging I turned and faced the shocked and confused faces.

Placing my palms into the cool wood of the table "With great pleasure I'd like to present Alpha Jake Silver and Luna Glitter from the clan silver." There was a moment of silence before the alphas were yelling again. "How is this possible" " No wonder he was willing to commit high treason" "I'd be so embarrassed" " He can't lead a pack he is too young and his mate is a VAMPIRE" As the yelling continued, I felt myself heating up.

"Uh oh" Laishren said taking a step closer to me. I just continued to watch Alpha Jensen not breaking eye contact as he did nothing. He was the strongest and let them continue to belittle the situation. He was a coward. I could feel my personality changing again. Like back in the dinner and I was helpless to stop it.

 I felt pushed back in my mind and watched as another person took my body. Reaching into the Alpha's mind I listen to his thoughts. She lied. How is this possible? She must be the one responsible. How could she have this much power and miss use it.

I laughed and stood on top of my throne so I can climb onto the table. The alphas voices began to die down as they looked at me on the table heading toward Jensen. "You think I lied? You think I'm unworthy of my powers?" I questioned my voice was deep once again as I spoke to him cocking my head. I crouched in front of him getting into his personal space as I leaned in. His Luna tried to move me but I turned flashing my silver eyes at her.

She gasped tears coming to her eyes. She knew who I was and she wouldn't stop my decisions. She sat back silently and looked straight ahead. The alpha turned to his mate confused. She had never backed down before in her life, why now.

 "I was waiting for the perfect time for this. But I guess they will all know now." I leaned in so my mouth was by his ear. The Alpha tensed and let out a menacing growl. 

Sniffing I could sense a thin layer of fear. "Listen and listen carefully Alpha. I have let you gain strength, I have let you become this powerful, and it has all been to serve a purpose. Do not be on the side that turns against me. You will lose. This girl is my vessel and I plan to take good care of her. You should too." I smiled at the end of my little speech. "Who. Are. You" he growled out more fear pushing into his system.

"I am your mother, I am your moon, I am your Goddess Diana" This time I pulled back.

 Now standing in front of him I watched as the emotion played out on his face. Walking away I addressed the room "I am the Goddess you fear and worship this girl is my vessel on earth to do my bidding.