Chapter 17

Here you go guys

Now remember this is a LONG chapter haha

Don't forget to Follow me here and on my IG for updates @Monstersinner. Also Vote, share and comment!

----------------------------------------------------------

My nose hurts. Pulling my arm from around Christian's waist I brought my hand up to my nose to rub it gingerly. Having your face pressed into something so firm all night, like the chest of your mate, it can make you sore. Christians chest rumbled with silent laughter, pouting I looked up at him. His warm evergreen eyes twinkled as he looked down at me. "Stop that" I hissed a whisper at him. "What?" he asked surprised. "Don't look at me like that when I look crazy" this time I buried my face back into the warmth of his chest. Christian only response was to pull me tighter to him. It was dark outside still which was surprising. 

It defiantly felt like we overslept. Unlike my nap yesterday I did wake up feeling refreshed. Pushing myself up, I looked at the chaos on my floors. We had placed blankets down everywhere that way if anyone rolled around they wouldn't land on the cold wood. Glitter was resting on top of Jakes chest clicking away on her cell phone. "You didn't sleep?" I asked her softly not wanting to wake anyone else up. "No I don't have to sleep as often as you guys. We are technically nocturnal creatures you know" she giggled out the last part as Jake pulled her with him as he rolled over.

 "Shhhhh" he groaned making her giggle harder. Shaking my head I look over to the other side of the bed. I choked on my laughter as I watch my brother James wrap his legs around Hunter. Hunter looked annoyed even in his sleep as the larger male molded his body around him. I sat up fully and crawled to the end of the bed. "Oh that's cute" I smiled softly as I looked at my eldest brother.

 He was on his back arms spread out wide. Both the twins were curled up to his sides, each having a hand placed on his chest. Turing to Christian I stuck out my hand "could you hand me my cell?" Christian sat up and grabbed my phone from bedside table. He crawled to the end of the bed a handed me the phone. I quickly and quietly snapped pictures to keep for later. Seeing as no one was waking up I decided to head down to the kitchen and start breakfast. 

"I'm guessing your coming with me?" I asked my soulmate eyebrow raised. He only rolled his eyes and followed my lead off the bed. I stepped over Glitter and Jake heading toward my door. The wood floors in the hall sent a chill through my feet. The night before had been full of life and laughter as we had all changed and ran around the house.

 My mother loved everyone in the house, my father not so much. He still had his cold exterior up, I was hoping he would warm up to them by the time we left. Christian wore a pair of Hunters soft gray joggers but no shirt. I was in a long sleeve soft white sweater with pink satin shorts. We shuffled down the hall and stairs till we were on the first floor. The house was cold and quiet, seemed both my parents weren't around.