Chapter 20

**Warning MATURE CONTENT**

Okay guess its finally time. Now you will see ** in this chapter. Basicly the Restricted scene is in another book on my profile. You don't have to read the mature content if you don't want to but its put there to adhere to Wattpad guide lines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My face was hot as I went and slipped back into my original spot. I was flustered to say the least and wasn't sure what to do. Everyone's eyes were on me and I just wanted to sink away. "Faye what the hell!" Xavier exclaimed pointing at my outfit. I looked at him lost for words when the cafeteria doors slammed opened. There, in his black slacks and dripping wet hair stood my mate.

He was breathing heavy and his wings were slightly shifted out. I ducked my head but knew it was too late. Faye come here. Christian's voice rang in my head and I sank lower in my seat. "Faye" His voice was deep and angry. A shiver ran down my spine and I groaned to myself. Do I have to? I asked him as I began to get up from the table.

Christian breathing heavy began walking over to me. He stopped short when he noticed what I was wearing. Slowly he growled, as his eyes raked over my body. The satin clung to my body as I ran a hand up my hip. Christian's eyes lingered where my hand was before he took quick steps to close the distance between us. He grasped my face in his hands and pulled me up to his lips.

Placing my hands on his still dripping chest, I pushed him ever so slightly. "Let's go home there are a lot of students here." I whispered against his lips. Christian looked around the room and I placed my head on his chest. Watching as he closed his wings around us. He pulled me away from his body just far enough to crash his lips to mine. His breath was hot and the kiss was intense. He bit down hard on my lower lip and I gasped, letting his tongue slip into my mouth. I didn't fight him. He was being rough and I liked it.

Taking his place and removing all thoughts of my familiar. He pulled back abruptly looking at me with his now black eyes. "I'll meet you at home" his voice was raspy almost like he struggled to speak at all. He snapped his wings back to him and made a hasty retreat. Now I was standing in the cafeteria with swollen lips, while every pair of eyes watched me. A male teacher came toward me, groaning turning to make my own flee from the cafeteria.

"Hold it there." A warlock said a purple colored cloud came toward me wrapping around my ankles. The magic held me in place. I whipped around to watch the teacher approach me. He hesitated as he watched my eyes change. "What" I snapped at him. I couldn't contain the anger bubbling up in my gut. "Do you think that's executable? You wearing that outfit and tempting your peers and teacher." I looked at the man confused.

Was he really blaming my outfit for this? "First of all I didn't chose to wear this outfit." I pointed at him. I kept eye contact as I sent a silent prayer to the goddess to release me from the magic around me. With a snap I walked forward poking the man in the chest. He looked down to my feet for a panicked moment before looking back at me.

"Secondly how I dress shouldn't be an excuse for MAN to lose control. Do women who like women attack girls in the bathroom or changing room? No they don't so if that is the only thing you are coming at me with think again." This time I pushed a little harder and let a small gust of wind push the teacher a step back.

I gathered all of my hair, pulling it to one side of my head. This caused my mark to be on full display to everyone in the room. Ignoring the whispers in the room I looked the teacher in the eye. "Now I must go my mate is waiting for me." With that I left the shocked warlock, giving my friends and family a wave, which glitter returned with her hand gestures again before I left the cafeteria behind me.