·{ Who? }·

Jonathan's POV

Months passed by, friends and doctors entering and leaving the hospital room I was in as fast as they entered.

I only remember the beep, beep, beep of the heart monitor..

I was driven home in a car with...with Luke.

He told me something… something about a birthday?

My birthday.

It was my 18th birthday that day.

I remember stepping in through the door and smelling something… something sugary.

Like a cake.

I remember seeing my dead sister.

Jackie’s dead body, splayed on the living room floor like a rag doll.

I remember my vision going red.

I remember gripping the baseball bat… and the sounds.

All the sounds.

Crack.

SNAP.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

And the screams.

Oh god, the screams.

They were practically delicious.

The blood-curdling screams of the bitch who murdered my sister finally getting her due.

And then… a different screaming. The screams of police sirens. The cold metal around my wrists, the occasional bumps of the car ride...

I couldn’t remember anything after that - everything was blurred, or just missing. I know I was in a holding cell for a while, but nothing specific… no trial, no policemen, no lawyer, no friends.

Just me.

Trapped in my own head.

I vaguely remember being transferred to a different place. I don’t remember how or where, just a bumpy car ride and a new cell.

I remember being spoken to by blurred people in white lab coats...I can't remember what they said...

I sat in the grey cell for awhile before I was taken to a loud, smelly room full of...people...

I remember my breath being taken away when I saw...I saw…

Who did I see...?

Evan. I saw Evan…

...

Who's Evan?

All I know is that when I went back to my cell, I cried myself to sleep because of something I couldn’t remember.

I don't even know him…

Who was he to me?

------------
A/N

I would like to thank blackpanther121 for writing this part.

:)

------------
Sorry for any grammatical errors.

~NES