Help!

Chapter 18: Help!

29 July 1965

Today was the world première of the lads' newest movie Help! at the London Pavilion. I'm quite excited to see how it all came out. The lads are also kind of excited, but not as excited as they were for A Hard Day's Night. Anyway, we were all in the car getting ready to arrive at the pavilion.

Brian looked out the window then at us. "We're almost here, you all ready?"

We all nodded as the car pulled up and parked outside the pavilion. Everyone got out the car, Ritchie then helping me out last. At the moment I'm about 9 months pregnant, the baby's due in 3 weeks. 3 more weeks until my little Zak's here, I'm so excited. Also, Ritchie and I have finally found ourselves a new house: Sunny Heights. It's in St. George's Hill estate in Weybridge, Surrey. The house is perfect, it's so big and it'll be a wonderful place for us to raise Zak and any children we have in the future.

Anyway, we all got out of the car, we we're complete surrounded by people and paparazzi. We posed for a few photos and then started to answer a few questions. Ritchie was standing there with me when one of the paparazzi members came up to us.

"Ringo, Pam, can we talk to you for a moment?"

The two of us nodded at the man as he smiled.

"Great, thank you. Now, first off how are you feeling about the première of the film?"

"Well, I'm feeling pretty confident about it premiering. We did a good job with filming, it's a lot different than A Hard Day's Night though."

The man lightly nodded, "I bet it will be just as good as A Hard Day's Night. Now, Pam, how's the pregnancy going? How long till the baby's here?"

"My pregnancy's going great, it's been going well so far. Baby Zak should be here in three weeks." I smiled and placed my hand on my stomach.

The man smiled back at me, "That's great to hear, the best of luck with the baby once he arrives."

Ritchie wrapped his arms tightly around me and placed his hand by mine. "Thank you so much, now I'm sorry but we have to head in now."

"That's alright, thank you for your time." The man nodded and walked away, Ritchie took my hand and lead me into the theatre.

A few hours later the movie ended, it was honestly very interesting. The four of them being chased around by those all those people for the ring on Ritchie's finger. My favourite part of the whole film was probably the fiendish thingy in the Alps, George was so cute.

Once it finished we all got back in the car and headed back to drop all of us off. Brian turned to us all.

"I need to talk to all of you, more of less have a little meeting. Ringo's house is the closest, can we just all go there for the meeting?"

Ritchie and I looked at each other and nodded to Brian. "Sure, I don't see why not."

The car arrived and we all got out and headed into the our house. We walked into the living room and sat down, Brian stood in front of us.

"Well, lads, I have some news. I've been talking around and booked you new tour."

The four of them all cheered and smiled.

"That's great Brian!"

"Where are we going?"

"When are we going? And for how long?"

Brian paced lightly before stopping. "We're back to America."

Their four faces lite up again with excitement.