Authors' Notes & Copyright

Dear reader,

Dear reader,

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to check out our book! 

We began writing The Unseen Hand (Formerly titled The Tendrils of Fate)  in July 2012, and while the words, "the end," were drafted in February 2015, work on the book continued through 2017.

The Unseen Hand is our first novel and you are its first readers. 

The Unseen Hand is written in the third-person perspective and features many characters and points of view. From ruthless, vengeful heroes, to deep, introspective villains, the cast of this story is comprised of believable characters capable of unthinkable actions. And it is these characters–the ones you wish you could share a drink with or end up wanting to kill–that forge the connection between fantasy and reality.

Alongside the main storyline, numerous subplots explore legends, family histories, intrigues,  romances, and the workings of magic–both sanctioned and forbidden.

Please be advised, The Unseen Hand is 'New Adult' and contains scenes of sex and violence as well as strong language. Reader discretion is advised.

We hope that you will reward our efforts by voting, commenting and giving us a follow.

Dive deep,

–Narcisse Navarre & Marzio Ombra

!!! BIG NEWS - OUR BOOK IS PUBLISHED - RESERVE A COPY ON KICKSTARTER NOW !!!

--The Kickstarter link is in the comments and on our profile--

The Unseen Hand was published on Wattpad in its entirety under the title The Tendrils of Fate for two years, but the time has come to publish. That's right, the dream is becoming a reality, and we're bouncing off the walls.

PRE-ORDERS FOR THE HARDCOVER, ILLUSTRATED, SIGNED FIRST EDITION OF THE BOOK HAVE STARTED!

Go to InkSorcery.com and sign up for updates, contests, and release dates!