What Comes Next: The Lair of Shadows

Hey guys, some of you have contacted us about the "missing" second part of this book and we wanted to let you know you weren't imagining things. We've taken Part II down to in support of our publishing efforts. We're in the process of sending this book to print. It will be available in its entirety as an e-book on Kindle and other platforms as well as a limited edition SIGNED hardcover with color plates. You can read more about that in the section titled PUBLISHING UPDATE #2. 

Again, we're sorry that you missed the full book, but we hope you will support us and buy a copy of the full book when it becomes available. 

Onwards... 

Inspired by your enthusiastic support, Narcisse and I developed a strong and detailed plot outline for a sequel to The Unseen Hand. The story will pick up after the Epilogue and will contain all of your favorite characters and a few new ones that you are sure to like! We are super stoked by what we have concocted and have already begun crafting it. 

We are renaming the series to "The Illumidar Duology". What is an Illumidar? You will find out in The Lair of Shadows and we promise it will blow your mind!

Check out the tentative cover for  The Lair of Shadows!

The Lair of Shadows will not just complete the Illumidar Duology but also serve as the foundation for The Books of Lirios, a trilogy which will take readers to the Seh'nahiel capital of A'diel and fantastic realms beyond.

Soon, Marzio will publish Escape from Skua'Ghagol, an epic fantasy novella starring Redmane. Escape from Skua'Ghagol is a rollicking adventure tale about how Redmane became the ranger you know and love.

Narcisse is wrapping up Daevil's Tears, a full-length erotic novel starring Lyssandra, the Madam of the Grinding Wheel. Set twenty-three years before The Tendrils of Fate begins, Daevil's Tears is an unforgettable coming-of-age story set in a house full of secrets.

Do check out Song of Isonei, a short story which takes place some months before Tendrils opens when Irilio finds himself at the well of Zezen. 

As always. THANK YOU for your support. When we posted the first few chapters here on Wattpad, we didn't know what to expect. Sure, we had hopes and some ideas of what we wanted to see, but nothing like what we received. Your passionate comments, your helpful feedback, your thirst for new chapters have been a source of great joy for us. We are so humbled and proud that our book has been so enjoyable for so many people. Thank you!

With great affection,

Marzio & Narcisse