WE ARE PUBLISHED! GRAB A COPY ON KICKSTARTER (LINK IN OUR PROFILE)

As I write this, The Unseen Hand has been printed, bound, and packed. One thousand cloth-bound, hardcover, slip-cased editions of our very first novel are currently sailing the high seas! The Unseen Hand is now a reality!

Now that The Unseen Hand is printed, it is time for us to put on our new hats and become marketers!

There are several ways to sell physical books these days—Amazon, eBay, Etsy, direct sales through this website, indie bookstores, book fairs, conventions, and even selling them on the streets of New York City. Each avenue has its merits and flaws, advantages and disadvantages.

Amazon is a great example, for they have the greatest overall reach which is huge but the cost of that audience is the deep bite Amazon takes out of the revenue. A great big juicy bite. On the other extreme is selling our books on the street. There we keep 100% of the money, but the downside is selling a handful of copies per day. Everything else falls somewhere in between.

After looking into all the possibilities, we decided to use them all. But only after we do a big launch on what seems to be the best all-around option for self-publishers—Kickstarter!

Going with Kickstarter also means we can sell The Unseen Hand at a very decent price. Plus we can also give you, our loyal readers, a pre-campaign heads-up so you can benefit from the Early Bird specials. One of the coolest, and least stressful aspects, for us, is that The Unseen Hand is already printed. This means we can start fulfilling pledges immediately when the campaign ends!

The eBook is $6, the hardcover signed limited edition is $17 + Shipping

The campaign funded in 48 hours and we've been featured as a "Project We Love" by Kickstarter!

The pictures below show you what you can expect from the printed edition of The Unseen Hand. This edition is cloth-bound with an embossed full-color dust jacket. The inside is chock full of original art by Narcisse Navarre and Agata Fiszer. In addition, Narcisse added a special touch to the chapter headers—the moons change phases to coincide with the events in that particular chapter!

We thank you from the bottoms of our hearts for your continued support on this weird and wonderful adventure. We hope you are as excited as we are about finally seeing our book in print! Help support us by spreading the word.

 We hope you are as excited as we are about finally seeing our book in print! Help support us by spreading the word