Hello | Synopse | Cast

DISCLAIMER: I do not own The 100 or any of it's characters. However, I do own Clarissa Griffin and her plot line. 

. . .

So, this is not the first time publishing this book but I had never proper finished it, and the plot was crap. So I put my effort and time on it, and decided to give it another try.

I hope you will too.

. . .

First of all, hi! The 100 is one of my favorite shows and it means a lot that you chose to read this book, it really does. This book will be completely posted until the end of this week [20/08 up to 27/08] if it all goes according to my plan. 

I tried to write an chapter per episode, but failed miserably. There is just too much going on. And reviewing season 1 is just too emotional for me. A lot of feelings were involved while rewritting this book. 

Votes and comments are appreciated, I always love reading what you guys think about what I write. Let it be bad or not. I know that I probably have a lot of misspelling words and entire sentences, but english is not my native english. I am portuguese. And I write very fast, so things pass by. I hope I did a good job writting this book, hope you think the same.

Thank you so much in advance guys, I love you.

. . .

Clarissa is Clarissa Griffin by choice, not chance. 

She was taken in by Abby and Jake when she was pratically a new born. Her Mom was Abby's closest friend, a common woman who had a romantic relationship with man, who was eventually floated, and got pregant. She only found out when it was already too late. Amelia, that was her name, was locked up for stealing and had the baby on the skybox, being floated a day after.

Abby and Jake asked Jaha to keep the baby girl, they had a little one of her own, Clarke, only one year old, but they knew they could give Clarissa a good life. Jaha didn't like it at first, but eventually was convinced by the couple.

  And then Clarissa no one turned into Clarissa Griffin.  

Clarke and Clarissa could easily pass by sisters, and to each other they were. they were raised together, they did everything together. So they became the only sisters known on the Ark, the kind of sisters that was allowed. 

"We were born sisters," because they pratically were, "we die sisters."

. . .

 WE ARE ONE

CAST