VI. Live With It

CHAPTER 1X06

VI. Live With It

A silhouette walked between the trees, caughting Clary's eyes, she was the first to get there. She thought she would be angrier once she saw him, but she was wrong. She got softer, memories from their moment with Atom rushing to the surface.

He's good, she kept trying to believe.

"Bellamy!" She shouted, calling his attention, "Where is it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Bellamy shrugged, "Having a walk in the woods, Sunshine?"

Clarissa grabbed his arm, pulling him and making him look at her, "You have no idea, do you? The council is killing three hundred of people to spare oxigen. And I assure you it won't include council's members, Bellamy. Your people. Now, where is it?!" He remained in silent, "I actually thought you had something good. I was wrong."

Bellamy's expression changed. Octavia had warned him and he had ignored it completely. He ruined everything, just like his sister told him he would. Like he always does.

Anyway, it was too late.

Clarke rushed to them, and pushed him, "Bellamy, where is the radio?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He repeated.

Finn pushed Bellamy too. Sick of being pushed, Bellamy pushed Finn back, the two glaring at each other in anger.

"Bellamy Blake? Everyone's looking for you."

"Shut up." A lot could go wrong if she opened her mouth.

However, Clarissa was too curious, so she approached Raven, "Why are they looking for him?"

"He shot Chancellor Jaha." She spoke up.

That caught her by surprise. But she was right about something, she didn't want to know. Actually, she didn't know what to think and Bellamy didn't know what she was thinking, but honestly by her expression, he didn't really want to know.

"That's why you took off that bracelets. You wanted them to think we were dead." Clarke accused.

"And all that about doing whatever the hell we want? You only care about yourself." Finn spat.

Bellamy turned his back on them.

Raven went after him, "Shooter! Where is my radio?"

"Get out of my way!" He exclaimed.

"Where is it?" She repeated.

"I should have killed you when I had the chance."

That was just another prove that he really is the same Bellamy. And that care that he showed once or twice towards her, it had all been a big show; maybe he had realized that the only way he'd get her bracelet, it would be by being her friend. The thought of it made her sick to her stomach.

"Really? I'm right here." Raven challenged him.

Bellamy grabbed her by the neck, pushing her against the tree. The other three followed them close by. Clary noticed Raven had a sharp knife pointed to Bellamy's neck and her heart skipped a beat.

"Stop." Clarke ordered.

A few seconds later Bellamy let her go, without looking at anyone. He turned his back on them, "Jaha deserved to die. You know that."