Chapter 1

"Ma" am are you okay?"

I open my eyes; a woman stands over me. I stand up slowly to look at my surroundings. I'm at a park. The woman looks at me with worried eyes. "Honey, what's your name ?" the lady questions me.

My name, what's my name? I try to remember, but nothing comes. "I don't know?" Nothing comes to my head. I can't remember a single thought or memory. An overwhelming sensation starts to take over in my heart, making my tears threatening to fall down my dirty and sticky face. The woman pulls me into a hug. "Sweetheart, it's okay, I will call the police" I nod my eyes as she walks away. I look around the park; it's packed with children and their families.

I walked to a bench and sat down. I don't know where I am or who I am. I slowly start to cry. The woman comes back with two white police officers. One of them has a softness in his eyes while the other one stares me up and down.

I look down at myself to see what he's staring at. Then I realized I'm wearing dirty muddy clothes where my nipples are visible. I try to cover myself, and the perverted police officers notice and stop staring. "Ma'am, I need you to come with me," said the police officer; he reached his hand out for me to take. I took his hand as he led me to the police car.

They told me that they were taking me to the police precinct. I closed my eyes, waiting for when we get there. The car went over a large bump which causes my head to jerk upward and hit the back of the police officer seat.

The police officer turns around to look at me. "You okay, baby girl? There was a rock in the road", did he call me baby girl? "I'm fine. How far are we from the station?" Because the car ride was taking longer than necessary, but I said that part in my head.

"We will be there soon enough," said the perverted cop, the way he was looking at me like a snack made me really uncomfortable. After five minutes of driving, we finally stop but this place didn't look like a police station. "Where are we?" I asked the friendly officer.

He turned back at me and smiled. "We had to take care of some business. Just sit back and wait" I nodded my head yes, they both looked at me and got out of the car. The perverted officer kept staring back at me and biting his lip while talking to the friendly officer.

The friendly officer walked off while the perverted one came back in the car and sat beside me. He started to undo his shirt and pull down his pants. "What are you doing"? I ask the perverted police officer. "Well, it will be you in a few seconds," he said seductively.

He starts to pull me down by my hair; I scratch him as he continues to hold onto my hair. "Let me go ass wipe," he punches me in the face. "Don't you ever speak to me like that again; you're my slave, and I'm the master, you black pig?"

He starts pulling me down again, but this time, I head butt, which causes him to let me go. This my chance I break free from his grasp and grab his taser. "You messed with the wrong, black girl," I tased him on his stomach and in his arms.

He falls over. I catch him and quickly check him for a pulse. Thank God he's alive. I see the other office coming back. I almost ask him for help, but I stopped myself, "Aye, Josh, you done in there. We got to get back to the station, and it's my turn ", the whole time, he tricked me into believing he was good.

He goes to open the door. I quickly put the perverted police officer on top of my body to trick him. "Dude, didn't you he-" I reached up and tased him in the neck. I push both of the officers off of me and onto the ground. This was my time to flee. I got into the driver's seat, the stupid police dudes left the keys in the ignition. I turn on the car and drove away, not before swearing to myself I will never trust another man again.

•••••

•••••