Chapter 13

"I remember" , the two words that changed Mason and I life. I remember everything from my mother dying and to the high school prom. Now I just need to connect the puzzle pieces back together and remember my kidnapper.

I sit on the edge of Masons bed watching him pace the thin floor back and forth. He doesn't speak or look at me, I can see the frustration as tiny veins come in and out on his forehead. I rise from his bed and slowly make my way to him.

I gently touch his arm and his body jerks from the sensation of my cold hands. He looks at me and smiles "You're literally the most beautiful girl to ever walk this crappy world", I giggle at his corniness. I kiss him on cheek "Thank you. And you are the the most sexiest beast to ever be born". He smirks and picks me up.

"Put me down!" , I say as I laugh. He lays me down gently on the bed and begins to caress my inner thigh. I moan in pleasure which gives him more ammunition to continue. Mason leaves little kisses on my neck as he continues to make his way down to my stomach.

He winks at me and lifts my shirt, I smile as he makes his way to my breast. Mason squeezes one and massages the other. I muffle my moan which causes him to stop. He looks at me with wide eyes. "Those moans are MY moans and I want to hear them," he unzips my pants and pulls my pink panties off with his teeth. He grins at me and wiggles his tongue, I roll my eyes at him as he starts to lick my insides like sweet candy.

I feel my body melting from the pleasure. I try to cover my moans again but he stops me by holding my hands down on the bed. He sucks, licks, and other words I can't think of at the moment because the pleasure is so satisfying and fulfilling. I feel myself beginning to let it go then he stops. I whine as he gets up and unzips his pants. He pulls down his black boxers.

I come face to face with a beast. My eyes grow big in amazement. He laughs at my expression and kisses my lips. "Don't worry baby I will go slow" , he slowly inches his self inside of me. I moan loudly at the impact. "Faster!", I scream. He picks up the speed and rams faster and faster inside of me. I grab on to his back as if I'm holding on for my life.

He goes harder and faster. I feel my body going numb and melting away. My stomach can feel the force of him inside of me. My walls are crumbling; I can't take anymore I let go as we both cum at the same time. His body falls limp on me. The sweat is dripping from his face. " he's actually dripping with good looks" , I same to myself.

I kiss his forehead as he breathes in and out. He sits up and kisses me on my lips.

"I don't love you. I'm in love with you. Words cannot describe how content I am with
You. When I look into your eyes I see the better version of myself. Because of you my sad days become happy, my anger becomes joy , and my
Frozen heart melts into liquid. You are my soulmate".

I stare at him on the verge of tears. I just let the tears fall and kiss on him continually on his lips.
"I'm in love with you so much", we lay in the bed all day, just speaking and it honestly was the best thing ever.....

•••••••••

Teehee 😏
How did you guys feel about this?

Teehee 😏How did you guys feel about this?

Not edited
•641