Chapter 7

Yeah
"Be careful, be careful, be careful with me
Yeah, look
I wanna get married, like the Currys, Steph and Ayesha shit
But we more like Belly, Tommy and Keisha shit
Gave you TLC, you wanna creep and shit
Poured out my whole heart to a piece of shit
Man, I thought you would've learned your lesson
'Bout likin' pictures, not returnin' texts
I guess it's fine, man, I get the message
You still stutter after certain questions
You keep in contact with certain exes", I sing Cardi B new song Be Careful which I do surprisingly well as I take a shower.

I think back to Mason's and I date night - wait scratched that, I meant friendly get together which is casual among friends- right? The way we laughed and talked seemed like we were use too this feeling. Maybe just maybe I'm starting to have feelings for Mason. I continue to sing the rest of the song.

"The only man, baby, I adore
I gave you everything, what's mine is yours
I want you to live your life of course
But I hope you get what you dyin' for
Be careful with me, do you know what you doin'?
Whose feelings that you hurtin' and bruisin'?
You gon' gain the whole world
But is it worth the girl that you're losin'?
Be careful with me
Yeah, it's not a threat, it's a warnin'
Be careful with me
Yeah, my heart is like a package with a fragile label on it
Be careful with me".

I sing the song with all my heart not noticing the door is opening. I hear faint footsteps, I lean my head out the shower "Mason, is that you?", no response. I continue to take a shower "Who's Mason?", I slowly turn around terrified for what I would find " Who are you!", I scream.

His face is covered but by the way his body is built I can tell he's in his late thirties. "How can you not remember me Moana? I took you away last time , I can do it again.", he laughs sadistically. Suddenly feeling bold I spit in his face and kick him in the groin. "AHHHH"! He screams as he falls over in the shower.

I take this time to escape, I run out the bathroom into my bedroom to find a weapon and grab my phone. I didn't find a weapon but I got my phone. As I running, I could hear him coming "MOANA, STOP RUNNING"!, I dash to the front door Crap it's locked. I turn around again and I'm blocked "I told you to stop running", he pulls out a knife and waves it in my face.

"If You want give me your heart I'll just take it", he slices my chest with the knife, my blood oozes out "PLEAE STOP!", he grabs my chin forcefully and kisses me. I scream again "MASON!". God please help me.

At that moment I know God hears me. Mason comes through the door. "Mo-", he sees the blood on the floor and the man on top of me. He runs to me and tackles the man. "Mason, stop your going to kill him", my outburst distracts mason which causes the attacker to knock Mason off balance.

I jump on the mans back, he throws me on the ground and punches me in the face. I look at Mason and I can see the anger on his face, his eyes turn black and he rushes over and kicks the mans in the face, he then grabs the man shirt and continually punches him . I can feel my face swelling up from the punch.

I black out and the last thing I remember is the man body going limp and Mason screaming my name.

* Not Edited *

CLIFFHANGER 🤪🤪