Chapter 5

Trapped when you are in an unpleasant situation in which you lack freedom, and you feel like you cannot escape from it. Being in this jail cell has made me feel like I'm a animal and I have no more rights.

We go to the bathroom when they tell us to and we're fed when they say so. What type of life is this? Even though I don't remember who I am or how I ended up in the park but I do know that jails are suppose to help you not mistreat you.

The male guards keep eye raping me and the female guards keep beating me, so far I've ended up with 5 bruises. I don't really go into the dining hall to eat I rather stay in my cell, write lyrics, and sing. "G-4657282j", the guard says from outside my cell
I rise up from my bed " Yes?" I say politely.

"Let's go", she opens the cell and puts the handcuffs on me. "Where are we going", I ask feeling a bit concerned "Don't worry about it", she snaps back at me. She continues to guide me as I dread this long walk. "We're here", she stops in front of a large metal door. "What do yo-", she cuts me off "Go inside and wait for me", she says nicely

I do as she says , not wanting to cause problems for myself. I make myself inside the dark room "Hello", I yell out. I hear footsteps "Well hey there gorgeous", says a man
"Who are you", I scream out. He comes out front the dark and I suddenly recognize him. " Your the officer that tried to rape me", I say loudly.
"Your right and I'm going to finish what I started", he runs towards me.
I dodge him which is hard to do when you have handcuffs on.

"You Little bit-", I head butt him in the face. and run towards the door "Help!", I scream. The door swings open and I'm met face to face with a pair of brown eyes. He looks at me with love and protection in his eyes. "Help me please!", I say while crying. He nods his head yes and pushes me softly out the room.

Their is another man outside, with his old features you could tell he's been through a lot "Moana, stay right here", He looks at for reassurance and I mumble yes. He runs into the room and I realized that he called me Moana, is that my name?

As I was thinking, the man with the brown eyes comes out the room bloodied and bruised, he picks me up in bridal style and whispers in my hear " Don't worry Mo I got you", and I fall asleep in his arms.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
* Not edited *

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>* Not edited *