Chapter 2

Beep. Beep. Beep . Beep

My alarm continues to ring, I sit up and turn the alarm off. I look over to my side and see a disheveled Lauren,  I start to replay last night events in my head . Lauren came to my apartment a drunken mess, I didn't really want to let her in but she came dressed in lingerie and I couldn't let that moment pass.

Now looking at back at it, that was a major mistake. I groan in annoyance and get up and go to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror geez I look old. My beard looks like one of those you see on a old gangster.

It's been five years since Moana went missing, Now I'm 23 and the CEO of Welshire INC. a company my father started with my grandpa 2 years after Moana went missing. We mostly make Televisions and any other electronics. I still remember the night Moana went Missing it was my fault. I should have never let Lauren kiss me , I should've done more

I ran to the bathroom to look for Moana and saw blood on the floor, I fell to the floor in tears. The only girl I ever loved was gone. Suddenly angry I rush out the bathroom, I grab Lauren's clothes and throw them at her. She wakes up confused "Mas-", I cut her off "I need you to leave", I say calmly.

Lauren crawls over to me "Baby, we both know you don't want me to go", she says seductively. I breathe in and out, that's what my therapist always said when to do when I got angry. "Lauren, this is the last time I will say this, LEAVE." she scrambles out the bed.

I watch her as she falls on the ground. I don't sit down until I hear the door shut. I sit on my bed and put my hands on my head Moana, where are you? I hear a buzzing sound and notice it's my phone, I reach over and it has a unknown number. I answer carefully.

"Hello", I say
"Hello sir is this Mason Welshire?", the man says
"Yes, may I ask you whose calling?", I wait for a response.
"My name is detective Peterson and I think we might have found Moana", my phone drops out my hand.
They found her.

*Not edited*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guys I had no ideal that Wattpad deleted chapter 2 , 4 , and 5

chapter 2 , 4 , and 5. I was triggered so here is the new chapter 2 , enjoy !