Chapter 4

There's a big difference between love and lust. Love is an intense feeling of affection toward another person. It's a profound and caring attraction that forms emotional attachment. On the flip side, lust is a strong desire of a sexual nature that is based on physical attraction.

When I first met Moana I lusted after her, I wanted her body more than anything, but as I got to know her, my lust turned into love which is something I never expected to do. She brought things in me that my parents didn't she made me whole and I will never forget that.

After the detective called me, I quickly rushed out my condo. He sent me the address and for that second I felt like that I had something to live for again. My love for Moana is what gave me hope and I knew she wasn't dead before she disappeared that night she gave me ring she told me "As long as the ring changes colors you will always know I'm still alive" , those words kept me for all those years.

As I was driving to the police precinct, so many thoughts flooded my mind. What if she hates me or what if she's forgotten me, these were things that I feared the most. My ringing phone cleared my thoughts I quickly answered not even looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello", I say
"Mason Welshire do you know how many times I called you", my mother screams at me
"Sorry mom I was busy", I say while trying to get her off the phone
"Yeah busy with Lauren", she says with an attitude
"Mo-",
"No, don't mom me. I haven't seen you in months at least you can do is come and check on me", I can hear the sadness in her voice
"I'm sorry Mama I come see you as soon as possible", I try to put happiness in my voice so she would know that I was serious
"Boy you better ! I love you",
"I love you too mama bye"

I hung up before she could say anything else. The only thing on my mind was getting to the police precinct and finding the girl I love.

 The only thing on my mind was getting to the police precinct and finding the girl I love