Chapter 1

BRITTANY'S POV:
I really can't wait to see him, he's the best boyfriend ever. I'm going over to his house later to hang out with him! I love him so much and literally everything about him!(:
KYLE'S POV:
My babygirl is coming over I can't wait to see her. She's my everything, my whole life, infinity and beyond! I love her so much she means the world to me. The best part is that we can do whatever we want because there's no one home!
~~~BRITTANY COMES OVER~~~
Kyle: Britt! You're here! I'm so happy to see you!
Brittany: Of course I'm here, I'm here for you all the time. And I'm more happier than you, I love you babe.
Kyle: I love u too babygirl.
BRITTANY'S POV:
I'm finally here! So I walk on his front steps and he just picks me up and kissed me, he kisses really good. Right now we are laying on his bed watching Netflix. He gives the best cuddles ever I love him so much.
KYLE'S POV:
Brittany just got here and I'm so happy that she's here she's the best. I gave her a kiss when I saw her coming up the front steps and I picked her up then I kissed her. I mean like I missed her, so why not give her a kiss when she deserves it?
~~~~~~~~~NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~
BRITTANY'S POV:
Ok so I slept over and I wasn't supposed to... I was supposed to go home and we slept in the same bed.. I am so going to get in trouble, but hey, what's the worst that can happen? We didn't do anything so I hope nothing bad happens, like I hope we don't get in trouble.
KYLE'S POV:
I totally forgot that Brittany was supposed to be home last night what are we going to do?! I feel so bad for this, but nothing happened so I hope we don't get in trouble.
Brittany: Babe what are we going to do?! We disobeyed our parents and now we are probably going to get in trouble!
Kyle: Calm down we will be okay don't worry... We just need to calm down. If you want we can go swimming or something to get this anger off of us?
Brittany: Okay. I guess that'll help us. Let me go get changed.
BRITTANY'S POV:
We are about to go swimming in his inground pool! I just changed into my bikini it's blue with black stripes. I hope he likes it, he has never seen me in this one before.
KYLE'S POV:
Oh my lord Britt just changed into her bikini and it's so beautiful, especially on her! She's really the best I can't wait for our future so we can be together forever.
Brittany: So do you like it?
Kyle: No I don't like it...........I love it! It looks so beautiful I can't imagine anyone else wearing that only you are in my mind. Forever and always baby.
Brittany: Aww baby. Thank you I love you too. You are the best boyfriend ever!
BRITTANY'S POV:
He just told me that he can only imagine me in that bathing suit and I'm the only one on his mind forever and always. Those words melted my heart and I just wanna kiss him so much now. I love him so much.