Chapter 5

~~~~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~~~~
BRITTANY'S POV:
I really don't wanna go to school today I can't stop crying I just wanna stay home. I just wish I never slept over that day that's the whole reason why we broke up because I slept over, we slept in the same bed and they won't stop thinking that we had sex. It hurts just thinking about him I just want my boy back.
Brittany: Mom, dad can I just stay home today? I can't stop crying just please let me stay home I'll start talking to you again but I'm never gonna forgive you for what you did. I'll only forgive you if you let us see each other. Please let me stay home!
~~~MR & MRS. SMITH STARE AT EACH OTHER THINKING~~~
Mrs. Smith: Okay, yes honey. You can stay home, but only for today. And if I find out that you invite anyone over besides friends, you will be grounded for 3 days. Do you understand?
Brittany: Yes.
~~~~~~BRITTANY TEXTS HER BESTFRIEND~~~~~~
Brittany: I'm not coming to school today so if Chad or Kyle look for me, tell them I'm home. But tell Kyle he can't come over because if he does I'll be grounded for 3 days. Thank you girly.
Kayla: Okay and your welcome. But why aren't you coming to school?
Brittany: Because I went on a date last night with Chad and Kyle found out and he called me last night and he said he loves me & I said it back then I couldn't stop crying. I miss him so much you don't understand he was my everything literally though.
Kayla: Aww you will be okay. I'll come over after school I promise. We can watch movies or something?
Brittany: Okay. I'll see you later.
~~~KAYLA GETS TO BRITTANY'S HOUSE~~~
KAYLA'S POV:
I feel so bad for my bestie, it hurts me when she's down. So that's why I'm over at her house to make her feel better.
BRITTANY'S POV:
I'm so thankful to have Kayla as my bestfriend because she's always there for me & when I'm upset, she always helps me. And when I have a secret, she doesn't tell anyone. I'm so happy that she's here.