Chapter 9

KYLE'S POV:
It's finally Saturday and I am getting ready to leave for WaterWorld! I am going to pick up Brittany soon and we will be on our way.
BRITTANY'S POV:
It's Saturday and i'm getting ready to leave with Kyle to go to WaterWorld. I'm so happy to see him but i don't know if i wanna tell him or not like i feel really bad and scared.
~~~BRITTANY AND HER MOM HAVE A CONVERSATION~~~
Brittany's mom: Baby are you okay? Do you know if you wanna tell Kyle about how you have cancer?
Brittany: No i really don't know because it's gonna hurt him and i know i'm not gonna be here that long anymore. His heart is gonna be ripped to shreds.
Brittany's mom: Well when you think of it, you need to talk to him. You need to talk to him sooner or later because he needs to know that you're not gonna be here and you have cancer. You have to tell him, i'm not saying today, i'm saying that you have to tell him.
Brittany: I know but I just don't wanna hurt him.
Brittany's mom: You're gonna have to tell him even if it hurts him because he needs to know. Now go get ready and go have some fun with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BRITTANY'S POV:
I am done getting ready now i'm just waiting for Kyle to get here. I am so upset I am probably gonna tell him today because he needs to know and I don't wanna lie to him.
KYLE'S POV:
I am almost to to Brittany's house and i'm so excited for our day it's going to be amazing! Nothing can ruin it and i mean nothing can ruin our special day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BRITTANY'S POV:
So we are at WaterWorld right now and i'm kind of scared because i don't know when i'm going to tell Kyle about my cancer situation. I mean like i'm having fun but i'm scared and like i don't wanna tell him at the same time. I don't think i'm going to tell him to be honest.

~Hey guys my cousin is the one who wanted some death in this story she's reading it & she likes it & she wants death & it sounded cool so yeah.. go follow her MilliCooper