Chapter 2

BRITTANY'S POV:
So we just got out of the pool and I am changing in pajamas and doing my hair and he is in his room. He walks in the bathroom and sees me brushing my hair and he stands behind me & holds my stomach. I laugh because when he was holding my stomach, we were like dancing kinda, but not really. He kissed me on my neck and I turn around and I kiss him back.
KYLE'S POV:
We just got out of the pool and she is changing and doing her hair in my bathroom. I wanted to see her beautiful self so I went in the bathroom with her. I was behind her and I kissed her on her neck then it turned out to a make out scene, which almost turned into something else if you know what I mean... when we were making out in the bathroom we were walking back into my room and we fell on the bed and we almost did it. Thankfully, we both stopped because we knew what was going to happen.
Brittany: Um........what just happened?
Kyle: We just almost had sex... what the fuck is wrong with us we are too young for this.
Brittany: I know.
~~~~~~KYLE'S OLDER BROTHER GETS HOME~~~~~~
Braydon: What the fuck is going on here? Brittany was supposed to go home last night. Kyle tell me what happened.
~~~KYLE AND BRITTANY BOTH LOOK AT EACH OTHER LIKE "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!"~~~
Braydon: I asked you a question now answer me........NOW!
Kyle: Okay... yes she slept over but we forgot she had to leave. But don't worry, nothing happened.
Brittany: He's telling the truth.
Braydon: Okay, I won't tell mom and dad. I'll just tell them that she just came back over to hang out, but if I hear anything from you two like any nastiness, I will leave because I'm not trying to hear that.
KYLE'S POV:
Oh my god my brother just got home from work and he saw Brittany! We are so dead because he said that if he hears any nastiness from us he is leaving and we all know that you can't separate us two from kissing. We are dead. RIP KYLE JAMES COOPER 6/18/02 and BRITTANY MARIE SMITH 10/03/02. Please pray for us.
BRITTANY'S POV:
Oh god Braydon just got here and he caught us! We are so dead! Please help us I'm not trying to die I choose life.