Chapter 13

***KYLE TEXTS BRITTANY***
Kyle: Hey babe.
Kyle: I miss you already even though we saw each other today but still.
Kyle: Britt?
Kyle: Hello?
Kyle: Babe? Are you asleep or something?
Brittany's mom texting Kyle with Brittany's phone: Kyle... I'm sorry to say this but Brittany is gone. She had cancer. I don't know if she told you or not but she didn't have enough time left. I don't know what to do I just lost my daughter!
Kyle: Wait what?! WTF!!!!
Brittany's mom: Kyle Brittany passed away. She's not here anymore.
Kyle: OMG NOOOOOO WTF WHY!!!
Brittany's mom: She had cancer. She wasn't doing so well she was sick.
Brittany's mom: She didn't die because of her cancer though. She left us a note and it said, "Dear mom and dad, I'm so sorry i'm gone but I had to do it. Just in case you're wondering, no i did not die from my cancer, I killed myself. I can't deal with all the stress and all the cancer i'm just sick of it! I just wanted you guys to know that I love you so much and please let Kyle know as well. And again i'm so sorry but I had to. Goodbye I love you." It breaks my heart reading this and I can't it's crazy knowing that my daughter is gone!
Kyle: Omg I can't do this I can't! This is messed up!

***Don't you dare any one of you judge me for writing my story for saying that she committed suicide bc she didn't wanna deal with her cancer & stress no more...***