Chapter 7

BRITTANY'S POV:
I think I have made my decision on who I want to be with. I want to be with Kyle. I have been with him since 7th grade and Chad... I mean like we know each other but we only been going out for almost a month not even. He's nice and all but he's like too nice and I like bad boys.
~~~BRITTANY CALLS CHAD~~~
Chad: Hello?
Brittany: Hey it's me.
Chad: Oh hey.
Brittany: Listen, I need to talk to you.
Chad: Okay what is it?
Brittany: I have made my decision on who I want to be with and it is Kyle. I chose him because you are way too nice and I have been with him for a long time. Besides I like bad boys and you are too nice. We weren't even talking that long and you already caught a lot of feelings... I caught a few. I don't catch feelings like that.
Chad: Oh my god... okay. Thank you for letting me know.
Brittany: You're welcome and I hope I didn't hurt you or anything.
Chad: No, no... I just was all hype because I really thought you were gonna choose me. But it's okay, you didn't hurt me. I'm fine.
Brittany: Are you sure you're fine? You don't sound it..
Chad: I'm fine. I'm positive.
Brittany: Okay. Goodbye. I'll see you later.
Chad: Bye.
CHAD'S POV:
I'm fine about how she chose Kyle over me because she didn't like say it rudely for 1 and for 2 I didn't "catch a lot of feelings" I just liked her a lot.. She was nice and I've had a crush on her for awhile. But I'm okay.
BRITTANY'S POV:
Oh my god I feel so bad about how I told Chad that I chose Kyle over him... he sounded really sad, but he says he's fine. I don't think he is though.
~~~BRITTANY CALLS KYLE~~~
Kyle: Hello?
Brittany: Hi.
Kyle: Oh hey Britt.
Brittany: Hey I've got some good news and some bad news for you.
Kyle: Good news first please.
Brittany: I picked you.
Kyle: What you mean?
Brittany: I chose you over Chad.
Kyle: Ohhhhh yay!
Brittany: Now the bad news is that Chad sounds upset but he says that he is fine. I really don't think he is okay.
Kyle: And I care why?
Brittany: Because he was your friend in 6th grade you should care.
Kyle: Yeah until he started talking shit about me and then replaced me. So why should I care now?
Brittany: Oh my god. I didn't know, you never told me.
Kyle: Yeah because you never brought it up so I didn't think I needed to.
Brittany: I'm sorry.
Kyle: It's okay. I gotta go though.
Brittany: Same. Night love you.
Kyle: Love you too.
~~~BRITTANY AND KYLE TELL THEIR PARENTS~~~
**BRITTANY'S VERSION**
Brittany: Mom, dad I need to talk to you.
Brittany's mom: Okay what is it honey?
Brittany's dad: You can talk to us.
Brittany: Okay, so I know you don't want us seeing each other but we don't care no more. You can't stop us from dating. But me and Kyle are back together so if you or his parents try to split us up, we aren't breaking up period. You can't do anything to make us break up.
***BRITTANY'S PARENTS STARE AT EACH OTHER***
Brittany's dad: You completely disobeyed us.
Brittany's mom: But if it makes you happy to date Kyle, then go for it.
Brittany: Really?! Oh my god thank you!
Brittany's parents: You're welcome honey.
**KYLE'S VERSION**
Kyle: Mom, dad I need to talk to you.
Kyle's dad: Talk to us.
Kyle's mom: What is it hun?
Kyle: I don't care what you guys say, I am dating Brittany period point blank. You can't do anything about it. You guys know how much we love each other you really need to stop thinking negative thinking that we did it. You can't stop us from seeing each other and even if you say no, I'll still see her I don't care.
***KYLE'S PARENTS STARE AT EACH OTHER***
Kyle's parents: Okay.
Kyle: Thank you guys so much!
Kyle's parents: You're welcome.
~~~BRITTANY AND KYLE TEXT EACH OTHER~~~
Brittany: They said yes!
Kyle: Same here!
Brittany: That makes no sense because they're the ones who didn't want us seeing each other. You're parents.
Kyle: I know right.
Brittany: Yeah but I gotta go I'm tired.
Kyle: Okay. I love you.
Brittany: I love you too.