Chapter 3

KYLE'S POV:
Braydon told both of our parents and we are forbidden to see each other and it really hurts me. I don't understand why they did this because we explained everything to them and they still don't want us to date anymore. I just miss Brittany so much it really kills me.
~~~KYLE'S MOM ENTERS~~~
Kyle: What do you want? I don't want to speak to you, dad, or Braydon. You guys hurt me.
Mrs. Cooper: I wanted to check on you, but I guess your still upset.
Kyle: Still? What do you mean "still"? I'll never be okay again! You guys crushed me my heart is shattered! You guys took my girlfriend away from me and you think I'll be okay again? No never. That shit is very upsetting just leave me alone.
Mrs. Cooper: I'm sorry, but we had no choice. You could've at least called me or your father to see if she could spend the night.
BRITTANY'S POV:
I am so hurt and broken right now. My parents and Kyle's parents aren't letting us see each other anymore and it's pretty fucked up because they knew how much I love him and yet they killed our relationship. I don't ever want to speak to them again.
~~~BRITTANY'S DAD ENTERS~~~
Mr. Smith: Hi honey, how are you feeling? I'm sorry it was for the best.
Brittany: How am I feeling? How am I feeling? You really wanna know how I am feeling? Okay since you asked, I am feeling terrible I feel dead inside. And how are you gonna say it was for the best when you guys knew that I love him so much and I wanted to spend my life with him, but yet you guys wanted to ruin it. Thank you. Thank you so much. Now leave because I don't wanna talk to any of you again because of what you did to us. Goodbye.
Mr. Smith: Don't worry, you will find someone better out there.
Brittany: La la la la la I'm not listening because that's not true. He was the best thing that ever happened to me now just leave goodbye!
~~~NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL~~~
BRITTANY'S POV:
I really don't wanna be here right now, but I have to. At least I have my friends to cry on because right now I'm very upset because I know he's coming to school today because he has this announcement thing and he can't miss it.
KYLE'S POV:
I don't wanna be here, but I have to do my announcement. I get to see Brittany too even though we aren't allowed to see each other anymore I don't care. I'm going to surprise her on my announcement, I know it will make her very happy.
~~~BRITTANY & KYLE BUMP INTO EACH OTHER IN THE HALLWAY~~~
Kyle: Oh my god I'm so sorry........ Oh my, Brittany...
~~~~~~~~THEY HUG~~~~~~~~
~~~BRITTANY CRIES ON HIM~~~
Brittany: I've missed you. I can't believe they did this to us it's really messed up.
Kyle: I know I don't wanna talk to them ever again.
Brittany: Me neither.
Kyle: Do you wanna hang out later?
Brittany: We can't remember? We are forbidden to see each other.
Kyle: Not at my house or your house, like at McDonald's or something.. Please baby I miss you.
Brittany: I'm sorry I can't I'm not trying to get in even more trouble. They think we had sex. It's really getting on my nerves. I don't wanna get in more trouble. Please. Maybe we can FaceTime later?
Kyle: I guess.
~~~BRITTANY KISSES HIM ON HIS CHEEK AND HEADS TO CLASS~~~
~~~KYLE'S ANNOUNCEMENT~~~
Kyle: Hello Eastwood High, I'm Kyle Cooper and I am here today to say--- you know what let me just move on from that. Brittany Smith, I love you and I have loved you since we were dating and that was in 7th grade. Baby just forget about them, I love you and that's all that matters.
Classes: Awwwwwwwww
Brittany: Mr. Johnson can I be excused?
Mr. Johnson: Yes.
~~~BRITTANY TALKS TO KYLE~~~
Brittany: Thank you. And I love you too. Now do your announcement, you didn't have to do this. *kisses him on his forehead*
Kyle: Your welcome, and yes I did. If I didn't do it, you wouldn't have came here and showed me that you actually do care still.
Brittany: I do care about you and I always will.
~BRITTANY GOES TO CLASS AND KYLE DOES HIS ANNOUNCEMENT~