Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

In the last chapter:

The other students stopped whispering as Tenten sat beside the lavender eyed male. "I'm Tenten." The brunette said bravely. "Neji." His deep voice echoed in the classroom. Tenten smiled and extended her hand. "Nice to meet you, Neji!"

-

Neji stared at Tenten's extended hand like it was some filthy rug. He eyed it with disgust; like touching Tenten was like scooping up manure.
The bun haired girl waited and waited, her arm getting sore from waiting. "You shake it. It's how others greet each other." Tenten said in a rather impatient voice. "I know that." Neji replied and hesitantly extended his hand too. Their hands made contact and they both felt a jolt of what seemed to be electricity run through their arm.
They quickly detached their hands from one another.
"You," Neji said as Tenten stared at the male with curiosity in her eyes. "Do you have lightning powers?"
Tenten stared at the lavender eyed male in front of her in disbelief. She had never heard such a stupid question. "No!" Tenten yelled.
"Ms. Mitarashi, Mr. Hyuga, do you have something to share to all of us?" Asuma's voice called out at the front.
"Uhm, n-no sir!" Tenten stuttered as Asuma gave her a final warning look before continuing the class.
"Ah, would you look at that. You got us both in trouble.." Neji whispered in Tenten's ear after Asuma had his back fully turned. His warm breath sent shivers down her spine and she slowly inched away. Neji only continued to come closer until Tenten was almost out of her seat. The male then stopped and leaned back. His arm rested at the back of Tenten's chair, like it was some arm rest only made for him.

-

"I want you all to copy these formulas." Asuma ordered. Several grunts and complains came from the students as they shuffled to get their pencils and notebooks. Tenten eagerly grabbed her things but noticed that she had forgotten to bring a pencil.
Turning over to her desk buddy, who was now focused on his own writing, she whispered, "Can I borrow a pencil?"
"Don't you have one?" Neji asked, his focus still on his paper. "No," Tenten replied, "If I did then I wouldn't be asking you for one."
Neji hummed and took out a long black pencil and gave it over to the brunette beside him. "Thanks." Tenten whispered and reached over to grab it. They then felt the same electrical jolt after their fingers touched. "Can you stop shocking me?" Neji asked as the pencil dropped down to the floor and rolled under the desk. "It isn't my fault you're being shocked so much!" Tenten replied as she bent over and grabbed it; holding the pencil in her hands like a ninja with a kunai. Neji clicked his tongue before going back to his work. "Geez, this guy is such a douche.." Tenten thought before she started writing.

-

The bell had just rung, interrupting the silence in Asuma's room. "Class dissmissed!" The man yelled out as he took a pack of cigarets from his pocket and lighting it; making the room reek of smoke. Many student cheered as they hurried to get out through the door.
Tenten sloppily wrote down the last formula in her notebook before she stood up and grabbed her bag. She then looked at the pencil in her hands and turned around to give it back to Neji.  But she didn't see the lavender eyed male anywhere.
She stared at the desk beside her. She didn't remember seeing Neji leave the classroom at all.
Sighing, Tenten made her way out of the classroom and gripped the pencil in her hands. "I'll just find him and give it back, no big deal." Tenten thought as she entered the door of her next class. 
  Tenten was then greeted by screams of terror. The brunette gazed down on the floor and noticed Naruto with another boy in his arms. But it wasn't any romantic hold. Nope, it was a deadly chokehold. "N-naruto?" Tenten said as she stared at the blonde. "Huh?" Naruto's ocean eyes looked into Tenten's and soon the scowl on his face turned into a joyful smile, "Oh it's you! Tenten, right?"
"Yeah." Tenten replied as Naruto released the boy from his chokehold. "That's no way to behave in school, Naruto." A voice called out from behind Tenten. Everyone turned around slowly and soon came face to face with one of their English teachers, Iruka. "Your father would be very disappointed if he saw you acting like this." He said once more. Naruto clicked his tongue as he marched over to his desk, as Iruka had ordered. "You must be the new student." Iruka said. "Yes, I am." The bun haired girl replied. "I see," he murmured, "I'm Iruka. Today I'm the teacher but tomorrow there will be another one. Him and I always switch teaching this class each day."
  Tenten nodded and Iruka smiled at her. "Now as for you two," Iruka mumbled, "You will both have detention after class, Naruto, Kiba."
Naruto and the boy from earlier in the chokehold, Kiba, tensed up in their desk and let out a small "yes sir."

And with that the lesson began.