Chapter 12

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

In the last chapter:

Tenten let out a sigh and opened her eyes, regretting it afterwards. Her eyes widened and she shut them once more. "When is this storm ever going to end?" Tenten questioned herself as she felt her cheeks grow warm.

-

"No. Flipping. Way." Ino said, "I must be dreaming! Pinch me!"
Sakura moved closer to the dramatic blonde, pinching her on her forearm. "Ow! What the heck Sakura!" Ino screeched. "You told me to pinch you." Sakura pointed out. "Not literally!" Ino yelled as she rubbed her forearm. Tenten and Hinata giggled as Sakura sat down again. "So you actually saw Neji shirtless? You aren't lying or making up stories?" Sakura asked. The three girls stared intently at Tenten, waiting for her answer. "Yes." Tenten answered, face slightly flushed.
As soon as the storm was over (which lasted for a very long time), Tenten dashed into the school doors, bumping into the three girls by accident. They then asked why she was running, thus making Tenten tell the story to them.
Sakura smirked while Ino and Hinata giggled. "Tenten," Sakura called out. "Yeah?" Tenten asked. "What do you think of Neji?" The pinkette questioned. The other two (mostly Ino) stared at Tenten, waiting for her answer.

"Why are you asking?"

"Just answer!"

"Well...He's a jerk."

"...Is that all?"

"Yes."

"Would you date him?" Ino asked suddenly. "Me? Date him? Hell no!" Tenten answered with a disgusted face. "But...he's cute, don't you think?" Ino asked again. "His looks are fine, it's just his personality that sucks. If he was nicer then maybe my answer would be different." Tenten said.
Sakura let out a quiet laugh. She had recorded the whole thing on her phone, hoping to use it in the future. "S-Sakura? What's th-that?" Hinata asked. Sakura narrowed her eyes at the lavender eyes female, desperately trying to tell her to be quiet. The brunette and blonde quickly turned around, catching sight of the pinkette's phone. "You recorded that?!" Tenten yelled. "Nice one, forehead!" Ino cheered.
Tenten tried to grab the phone, but before she could lay her hands on it the emerald eyed girl had already locked her phone. The bun haired girl sat down on a bench with Sakura's phone in her hands. The others stared as she tried to figure out her password.
"Oh! Try 'Sasuke'!" Ino suggested. Tenten nodded and typed in the raven haired male's name. And to her luck the phone unlocked itself.
A picture of both Sakura and Sasuke was displayed as the pinkette's wallpaper for her home screen. Sakura turned into different shades of red while Tenten laughed out victoriously. 
   "Looks like someone has a crush~" Ino sang out. Sakura clicked her tongue  and grabbed her phone from Tenten's hands. "Hey!" Tenten yelled. "Don't you dare tell him, got it?" Sakura threatened.

"Then delete the record!"

"...Fine."

And so Ino and Hinata laughed/giggled while Tenten began to tease Sakura. Things had began to go smoothly and well before someone approached them saying, "What are a group of losers like you doing here?"
   "Karin..." Sakura muttered as the teens turned around to see the red headed Uzumaki.