Chapter 15

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

In the last chapter:

Konoha 11 cheered on Sakura, praising her for making the Sasuke Uchiha blush. "There really is a first for everything." Ino says and laughs. "The donut isn't the only thing that's yours." Naruto mocked Sasuke. "What is?" Kiba asked in a high pitched voice. He batted his eyelashes, receiving laughs from the others. Sasuke watched as the two replayed what happened. "My heart. Please take care of it for me." Naruto says and winks. The duo smirked at the Uchiha, making his cheeks grow red. He tried to hide it but failed miserably.

"Shut up, dobe!"

-

"Field trip! Field trip! Field trip! Field trip! Field trip!" Naruto and Kiba chanted. "Shut up, will you?" Sasuke and Neji growled. Shikamaru sighed and stared at the blue sky above him. "Today's gonna be a drag." He muttered out. "Today's the field trip, Shikamaru. Stop being so negative." Ino lectured. "Yes, mom." Shikamaru lazily replied. The poor Nara received a smack in the face from the now raging blonde. "Do you want to repeat that, Nara?" Ino hissed. "N-no..." Shikamaru muttered out. "Don't worry Shikamaru, it's probably her time of month." Naruto whispered. Unfortunately for Naruto, Ino heard the whole conversation. The two boys were soon laying on the cold hard ground with hand prints on their cheeks. The others stayed quiet as they waited for their bus, not wanting to anger Ino more than she already was.

-

One by one students piled into the bus, shouting to one another and taking this wonderful opportunity to sit beside their crush. The bus ride is a 1 and a half hour long ride. Sitting beside the one you like for that long would be like heaven/hell.
   Soon the members of Konoha 11 and Tenten made it in the bus. "I call sitting beside Hinata!" Naruto shouted as he squeezed himself through the crowd and sat down beside the now red faced Hyuga.
  After many insults, fights, and curses, everyone was seated. The first few minutes were chaotic. In the end, Sakura had to sit beside Sasuke, while Tenten was forced to sit beside Neji. "Stay away from me, or at least an arms length away." Neji ordered. Tenten rolled her eyes but obliged. She wasn't too excited about the idea of sitting beside and rooming with the cold hearted Hyuga.

-

The ride had been awfully quiet, and Naruto didn't like it, not one bit. "So, Hinata," Naruto said, attempting to start a conversation. However, he didn't get an answer. The blonde turned around, only to see Hinata sleeping. Naruto smiled as he continued to gaze at the Hyuga princess.
  Two seats behind the couple, Neji felt his over-protective cousin mode turn on. Tenten noticed this and stared at him as if he'd gone mad. The Hyuga ignored her stares and unlocked his phone, scrolling down his contacts and clicking on Hinata's number. Soon enough the sound of a cellphone ringing was heard in the quiet bus. Naruto answered Hinata's phone and Neji instantly said, "You better not be making a move on her. If you did, and I swear, I will kick your fil—" 
   "Chill! There's no way I'd actually do that!" Naruto interjected, getting up from his seat and looking at Neji. The said male glared at the blonde, making him sit back down. "You have been warned." Neji said and ended the call. Naruto gulped and shakily put Hinata's phone down.
   "What was that all about?" Tenten asked. "None of your business." Neji answered coldly. Tenten was about to reply, but stopped when she felt her phone buzz. She had received a text from Ino.
The blonde texted her in the group chat that they had created (along with Sakura and Hinata) called 'S.H.I.T'.
  Unlocking her phone, she read the blonde's text and replied to it.

Ino: Having trouble in paradise?

Tenten: I wouldn't call it paradise

Tenten: Hell is a more suitable word

Ino: Well then, having trouble in hell?

Tenten: Yeah, Mr. grouchy pants over here beside me just threatened Naruto

Ino: Why

Tenten: Idk

Ino: OMG I TOTALLY GET WHY

Tenten: WHY???

Ino: MAJOR NARUHINA MOMENT

Ino: IT'S SO CUTE!!!

Tenten: You scare me sometimes

Ino: I gotta take pictures of them

Ino: Gtg fam

Tenten: Send me them later ;)

Ino: kk

-

While Ino was busy taking pictures, Sakura had been suffering. Suffering from awkwardness. Awkwardness with Sasuke.
  Neither of them would look at each other, and if they did by accident they would both quickly look away. They placed their bags between each other, creating a mini wall.
  Sakura stared at the seat in front of her, wondering about her life. She then began to think about Sasuke.
  Sakura wished that it wasn't so awkward between them. Sakura wished that it wasn't like this between them. She wished that they would go back to the way they used to be: just friends.
  Sakura let out a troubled sigh. "Why do you have to be so attractive?!" She screamed in her head. The pinkette began to rant about how she wished she never developed feelings for Sasuke to herself when the bus suddenly stopped. Sakura went flying face first into the seat in front of her. She cursed and got up from her seat. "What the heck was that all about?" She yelled. Her face was red and Sasuke found it funny. He smirked and chuckled quietly, looking outside the window so he wouldn't be noticed. But Sakura noticed it all. "And you! What are you laughing about?" Sakura asked. Sasuke's smirk faded as soon as they made eye contact.
  The two stared and stared at one another, scared to look away but wanting to. It wasn't until they noticed a flash go off did they look away. "Score! A picture of Naruhina and Sasusaku! Best. Day. Ever!" Ino squealed.
  "May I have your attention, please?" Shizune asked. All the students stared at the front, where the woman was. "Good. It turns out that we have a flat tire, so please just sit back down and wait patiently for it to be fixed." Shizune instructed.

"Hai!"

Sakura sat down reluctantly beside Sasuke, muttering colourful words underneath her breath. Things are going to be interesting, don't you think?