Chapter 16

A/N: Sorry for not updating ;-;

In the last chapter:

Sakura sat down reluctantly beside Sasuke, muttering colourful words underneath her breath. Things are going to be interesting, don't you think?

"What the—"

Tenten stared up at the building in front of her with awe. After 2 boring hours of waiting for the tire to be fixed (which Naruto and Kiba took the opportunity to prank others), they finally made it to the hotel.
  "I can't believe we're staying at a place like this." The brunette muttered. "What'd you expect? An actual hotel?" Kiba asked.
  "Yes."
  "Honey," Ino says. "We can't stay at a normal hotel."
  "Look! Look!" Naruto yells. "There's an swimming pool!"
  Naruto pointed over at a humongous pool with large slides, diving boards, and even a place where you can do laps. Heck, you could hardly call it a pool. Tenten stared and stared, not quite believing that she's staying at such a grand hotel for a field trip.
"Let's go. We have to check in." Neji says and Tenten frowned. "You're such a mood wrecker." Tenten replied but followed the Hyuga anyways.

(A/N: I'll be adding some of the people's POV's from now on ( ^ω^ ) )

Tenten's POV

He's such a jerk. I can't believe I have to share a room with someone like him. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." Neji advised. I was completely unaware that I was staring at him. Ah, this is embarrassing..
"No thanks, I don't want to see your face every time I look through my pictures." I replied. That was probably mean. But he's like that most of the time, so it should be all right, right?
He stays silent.
He continues walking and I stare at his retreating back. Maybe that was a little too harsh?
I caught up to him but walked behind him. We reached our room and he enters wordlessly. He placed his bags down and claims one of the beds. He chooses the one close to the window.
It was too silent.
I claimed the other bed and also placed my bags down. Neji gets up and leaves the room. Perhaps I should apologize to him later. Or now. No, no, later. But maybe I should do it earlier or he won't forgive me... Why do I care anyway?
My phone beeps and I get a text from Ino.

Ino: We're all going to the pool. You should come too.

I grin as soon as I see the word pool.

Me: Of course I'm coming!!!

Ino: Okkk see you at the lobby

I grinned and took my bathing suit out of my bag. I was just about to enter the bathroom when Neji came out. He was shirtless and had his swimming trunks on. We both stopped and didn't move out of the way. It was like we were glued to our places.
  Besides the fact that he was shirtless in front of me— again— I noticed that he tied his hair up into some sort of man bun. If I had to be very honest right now, I found it attractive. 'He should do it more often...' I think, but there's no way I'd actually tell him that.
  He steps out of the way and walks away again. I stayed in my spot for a little longer. I then hear the door open with a creak then shut with a loud bang. Is he really mad? Or is he just faking it?
  I sighed and continued to regret my life choices. Out of anger I yelled out, "Great! Now you have to share a room with an angry, evil, attractive—"
  I stopped. Did I just say that out loud?   
  "So you think I'm attractive?" Someone asks.

Oh.

Shit.

Neji's POV

  "So you think I'm attractive?" I asked and smirked, making her angry and flustered. "Sh-shut up! I didn't say a-anything, you got that!" She stuttered and enters the washroom. She quickly shuts the door.
  I hear her changing and after a few minutes she comes out. "You're still here?" She asks and crosses her arms. She changed into a black bikini and had her hair in twin braids. I looked away as I began to realize where I was looking. 'Don't look there..' I scolded myself.
  "Hurry up!" Tenten yells and puts on her matching black flip flops. We both exited our room and walked towards the elevator.
  "Why were you still there?" She asks as we entered. "The others ordered me to go back and wait for you." I casually replied and pressed a button. I tried to not look at her the whole time, but it was near impossible. Fortunately, she didn't seem to notice me staring at her.
  We get out of the elevator and made our way to the lobby.

Tenten's POV

Of course I noticed him staring at me! It's a little creepy, now that I think about it. He kept on glancing at me and I wanted to ask him why he was doing it. But of course that would be weird, so I  didn't point it out.
  We walk towards the lobby and I heard a few girls squeal as soon as he passed by them. Did I mention he didn't have a shirt on the whole time? Well, he did. I also found it weird to be in the elevator with him.
  I clicked my tongue when I passed by them. They give me a glance before apologizing quietly. They didn't think I was dating him, did they?
  "He's already taken." The first girl whispered to her friend. "Ah, she's so lucky to have someone as hot as him!" The other whispered back. I was wrong, they totally think I'm dating him.
  We continued to walk in silence. Soon we saw everyone waiting patiently for us. They greeted us with smiles and we all headed to the humongous pool. I was about to follow Sakura, Hinata, and Ino when Neji grabbed my wrist.
  "Those girls back there..." he mutters and I immediately knew what he was thinking of. Those girls should learn how to properly whisper.
  "What about them?" I ask anyways. He smirks and leaned in. He stopped by my ear and I felt his warm breath. I felt a shiver go up my spine and tried to free myself from his grip. But that only made him tighten it.
  "I wouldn't mind dating you." He says before letting go and walking away. He catches up to the others and I was left back at the lobby. I puff my cheeks and furrowed my eyebrows in anger.

Neji's POV

It's fun teasing someone like her.

"Did something good happen?" Ino questioned. I didn't realize I was still smirking. "Nothing in particular." I replied. I looked at Tenten's direction and saw her cheeks grow red. She turns her head away to make sure I couldn't see her face. This girl is just so amusing. I wonder if I can tease her even more?
  "What's wrong, Tenten-chan?" I asked. She tenses up and everyone stops walking. They gave me a few glances but I paid no attention to them. All my attention was on her and her red face. This is gonna be very amusing. I wonder how she'll react?