Chapter 10

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

In the last chapter:

  "It's nothing! We should really get to class!" Sakura answered quickly and turned around; her pink hair swaying like cherry blossom petals on a windy, spring day.

-

"Ah, I'm so glad school is over!" Ino says as she stretched her arms, "Gym was hell!"
    "Don't forget that there's still school tomorrow." Sakura reminded. Ino groaned and grabbed a fistful of her blonde hair. "You're such a kill joy, Sakura! A kill joy!"

"I'm just being realistic."

"Liar!"

  Tenten watched as the two best friends fought with one another.
"Hey, where's Hinata?" Ino asked after their little fight was over. "Well, I asked her if she wanted to hang out after school. You know, so we can show Tenten around. But she said she was busy." Sakura answered. "Busy with Naruto I bet." Ino giggled.

-

For the next few hours the duo showed Tenten around the school. "That's the storage room. Avoid going there because couples like to do things." Ino says as she wiggled her eyebrows. Tenten's face twisted with disgust. Sakura laughed loudly at her reaction. "I'm sure that's all there is to show you." Sakura says as they walked passed the library. "Thank you for showing me around." Tenten thanked. "No problem!" Sakura and Ino said simultaneously, "See you tomorrow, Tenten!"

-

"How was school?" Anko asked as soon as Tenten entered their apartment. "It was good." The brunette replied as she set her bag down on the floor. "Really? If I remember, my high school days were like being in hell." Anko chuckled. She grabbed an apron and fork; eyes filled with determination. "I'll cook dinner tonight. What do you want? Eggs? Spaghetti? Oh, maybe—" Anko asked. "You almost burned down the building the last time you offered to cook dinner. I'll do the cooking, Anko." Tenten interjected. Anko dropped the fork and frowned. "I'm supposed to be the adult here!" She whined.

"Well you aren't acting like one!"

"I can handle it! See look!"

"Wait, Anko! Don't touch tha—!"

Splash!

Water came rushing out from the sink and was now covering their kitchen floor. "Anko, push it down! Push it down!" Tenten screamed. Anko panically and shakily pushed the button, making the water stop. The two let out a sigh of relief before grabbing rugs to clean up the mess.

"What do you want to eat?" Tenten asked after they were finally done cleaning up. The only reply Tenten got were loud snores.
  Tuning around and sighing, Tenten saw her guardian laying on their couch, fast asleep. "Asleep already? You should stop missing dinner all the time.." Tenten whispered as she grabbed a blanket and placed it on Anko. "Good night." Tenten said as she made her way to her room.