Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

In the last chapter:

   "Good." Sakura said stiffly as she and Sasuke walked over to their desk.
   And as soon as they sat down, Orochimaru came in. "I hope I didn't miss anything." He says as he gazed back at his student's suspicious stares.

-

"Oh god, science was so scary!" Tenten said with wide eyes as she and Sakura walked down the crowded halls. Sasuke had already left and went to his next class. Luckily for Tenten, both Sakura and Hinata were in her next class: Biology.
Sakura laughed as they sat down on two white chairs. They were waiting for the Hyuga and decided to meet up so Sakura could formally introduce Tenten to Hinata, her "other bestfriend".
"I'm sure you and Hinata would get along. You two look like you'd be great friends in the future." The pinkette says as other students walked passed them. Tenten could only nod and she soon got lost in her own thoughts.

The crowd was now clearing up and there was only 15 minutes left before class started, making Tenten worried.
"U-Uhm Sakura," Tenten stuttered, "C-can we get to class? I don't want to miss anything."
"But we still have 15 minutes left."

"B-but—"

"Tsunade-sama won't mind us being just a few minutes late. And you have to meet Hinata!"

"T-tsunade Senju?"

"Yeah. She teaches biology."

"...EH?!"

Sakura stared back at the nervous brunette in confusion. "Why? What's wrong?" The pinkette asked.
  "N-nothing it's just—" Tenten replied quickly. Her brown eyes were big and wide; filled with anxiety and excitement. Mostly excitement.
  "She's the one I look up to; My idol." Tenten added quietly.
  All was quiet between the two teens as Sakura stared intently at Tenten. "Sakura..?" Tenten questioned.
  "So you admire her too, huh?" Sakura whispered.

"What? Can you say that again? I didn't hear you."

"Ah, it's nothing! Nothing at all!"

"Eh? I feel like you're hiding something."

Sakura laughed loudly and soon the sound of light footsteps entered their ears.
  "S-sorry for m-making you w-wait!" A gentle, soothing voice stuttered. The two teenagers looked up to see Hinata panting with her biology textbook in her arms. "Hinata!" Sakura greeted while Tenten awkwardly waved towards the indigo haired girl. Hinata waved back too; just as awkward.
  "Hey, hey, hey!" Sakura says as she placed a hand on both Tenten's and Hinata's shoulder. (A/N: Does anyone get it? Bokuto? Anyone? No? Okay I'll shut up now..)
  "Loosen up will you? We're all friends now!" The pinkette ordered.

-

"Ne, Hinata." Sakura says as she broke the silence. Hinata looked up and stared at Sakura with confusion. "You were late because of Naruto, weren't you?" The pinkette asked with mischief in her eyes. Hinata started to stutter uncontrollably and her face was flaming.

"N-no! I-i-it isn't like th-that!"

"Hmm? Someone's lying!" Sakura sang out. "Eh? Do you have a thing for Naruto?" Tenten asked. Hinata turned even redder (if possible) and covered her face with her textbook. "So you do?" Tenten questioned.  "Ever since grade school!" Sakura replied and smiled a big, joyful smile.
  Hinata let out a tiny gasp as she started to walk faster down the halls; textbook still covering her red face.

"W-wait Hinata! Look out!" Both Tenten and Sakura yelled as the indigo haired girl made contact with another person, making her fall down on the floor. The two teens ran towards Hinata and helped her up.
  "Are you okay, Hinata? You were running pretty fast just then." A familiar voice laughed. Hinata's heart beat faster as she looked up. And much to her horror, it was Naruto.
  "N-Naruto-kun...He—ya, h-hello..." Hinata stuttered. Both the teens conversed with one another; Naruto laughing while Hinata being awkward and shy.

"Hinata has it bad, like really bad." Tenten pointed out. "Yeah, she does.." Sakura agreed.

"Do you think Naruto will find out?"

"Hopefully soon. But I've known him since we were in pre-school and he's as dense as a rock."

"Really?"

"Yeah. He doesn't know the difference between his love for ramen and actual love."

"Is that so...?"

Sakura watched the two lovebirds in front of her. A small smile made it's way to her face. "What's wrong, Sakura?" Tenten asked. The brunette looked over at a nearby clock and almost screamed. There was only 5 minutes left till class.
  "It's nothing! We should really get to class!" Sakura answered quickly and turned around; her pink hair swaying like cherry blossom petals on a windy, spring day.

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter (And it's pretty bad too..).
I got so busy and couldn't update earlier! Please forgive me!!!