Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

In the last chapter:

"Ah," Sakura replied with a small smile, "Those two are always excited to get new members."
  The trio chuckled and continued to chat until the bell rang once more.

-

"Where the heck is the gymnasium?" Tenten screeched. After the bell rang Ino and Sakura had left Tenten, leaving the poor girl to wander aimlessly down the hallways.
For every second that passed she began to grow more and more frustrated.
"You again?" A familiar deep voice asked. Tenten quickly turned around and saw Neji in all his glory. "What are you doing here?" Tenten asked. She never thought she would meet Neji ever again.
"This is my school, idiot." Neji answered with a small scowl on his handsome face. "Okay, geez. Why do you have to be so salty?" Tenten question. Neji only glared back and said, "Follow me."
He walked down the halls and Tenten hesitated for just a moment before she followed the lavender eyed male. "Just where are you taking me?" Tenten asked as soon as she caught up with the male. "Shut up." Neji replied, not bothering to even glance in Tenten's direction. "He's as salty as the ocean..." Tenten muttered under her breath. Neji clicked his tongue after he heard Tenten's comment but still continued to walk.
The two brunettes walked down side by side in utter silence. Their footsteps were the only sound in the empty hallways. "You have gym this period, don't you?" Neji asked out of the blue. His voice scared Tenten and she quickly averted her gaze from the ground to his emotionless face. "Yes, I do. Why?"
"You ask too many questions." Neji replied with a sigh.
And the silence engulfed them both again.

-

Neji stopped suddenly and Tenten bumped into his back. "Hey, at least tell me when you're going to stop!" Tenten complained. "We're here, idiot." Neji replied. "What do you mean here? And would you stop calling me an idiot!" Tenten screeched. "Loud and stupid...out of the seven million people in this world I just had to meet you." Neji muttered under his breath. "I wish I didn't meet you either, girly!" Tenten countered. "Excuse me? I am one hundred percent a boy." Neji says as he crossed his arms in front of him. "Well you sure don't look like one!" Tenten replied with blazing anger.
Deep inside, Tenten knew he really was a boy. His face wasn't the least bit gentle and his arms were big and tough. The way he stood was nothing close to what a girl would look like.
  "Can you all please stop fighting? We should all embrace youth and create peace amongst ourselves!" A high pitched voice said from the distance. "Oh no...not another loud mouthed idiot..." Neji growled. Tenten's eyebrows furrowed and she glared at the lavender eyed male. "Neji! My dear friend! It is so nice to see you early for class!" The same voice exclaimed.
The voice happened to belong to a black haired boy that had round eyes with prominent lower eyelashes, and very thick eyebrows. His hair was cut into a bowl cut and he wore a green track suit.
   "Lee..." Neji groaned out as he got squished into a hug by the said male. "Oh! Neji! Is this your partner in life? I must say she looks very youthful!" Lee gasped. "No. You're mistaken. I would never date someone like her." Neji replied. Tenten scoffed and added, "Neither would I. It'd be like dating a rock with a shitty attitude."
Neji clicked his tongue and soon the two brunettes were having a glaring contest.
"Please, please!" Lee begged, "Let us not fight!"
Both brunettes stopped glaring but kept their distance from one another.

-

"I'm Rock Lee! It is a pleasure to meet you!" The bowl cut male yelled. He extended his hand and gave Tenten a flashy smile. "I'm Tenten.." the brunette said slowly. She was a little weirded out by the smile but still thought Lee was a friendly guy.
"Now Tenten, Neji," Lee said as he placed both his arms on Neji's and Tenten's shoulders, "Let us embrace our youth together and get ready for gym class!"