Chapter 13

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

In the last chapter:

And so Ino and Hinata laughed/giggled while Tenten began to tease Sakura. Things had began to go smoothly and well before someone approached them saying, "What are a group of losers like you doing here?"
"Karin..." Sakura muttered as the teens turned around to see the red headed Uzumaki.

-

The teens all stared back at each other, not saying a single word. In fact, it had been going on for so long that the silence turned into awkwardness. "Are you just going to stand there?" Ino asked. "You aren't going to say any lies to us, Karin?" Sakura sassily asked. Hinata and Tenten stayed quiet, liking how the two teens broke the silence. "I don't want anyone, especially you," Karin pointed at Sakura, "to be close to my Sasuke at the field trip."
  "Field trip?" The girls echoed. "Yes." Karin said with annoyance laced in her voice. "Stay away from him because he's mine."
  And with that she left, leaving the teens to wonder about this "field trip".

-

"What did she mean by field trip?" Ino asked. The others shrugged. "P-perhaps we'll find out in class." Hinata stuttered. The others all agreed, heading over to their next class.

"—and so tomorrow we are going on a field trip." The teacher said. "No way! A  field trip! This is so awesome!" Ino cheered. "But what did Karin mean by 'stay away—" Tenten asked but the teacher continued to speak. "This field trip will be a 2 day field trip, so we will all be spending a night at a hotel."
   "Oh." Tenten said. Hinata smiled softly at the brunette and soon the four teens listened to who they would be partnered up with.
   "Since there are not an equal amount of boys and girls, there will be four groups that would be a 'boy and girl' pair. I want to remind those who are in those groups that there is a certain line that you can not cross. Please respect each other the whole time." The teacher said. "Now," she cleared her throat.

"Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno"

"Hinata Hyuga and Naruto Uzumaki"

"Ino Yamanaka and Sai"

"And Tenten Mitarashi along with Neji Hyuga"

"I want no complain." The teacher says as she stared at the whining girls, making them all shut up. "Tell your guardians or parents about this field trip. Sign this form and I hope it will be delivered to me by tomorrow morning. Now, class dismissed."

-

"Eh? A field trip? And you're going to be rooming with a boy?" Anko asked. "Yes," Tenten said, "And I know that you probably won't agree because of me rooming with a boy, but I really have to go since—"
  "Who said I was not going to let you go?" Anko asked as she picked up a nearby pen and signed the form. "W-what?" Tenten muttered out as she held the signed form in her hands. "You can go, Tenten. But if that boy thinks of doing anything to you I will personally come to him and give him a black eye." Anko said as she showed he clenched fists. Tenten laughed and hugged the said woman, thanking her endlessly.

Tenten lay in bed, thinking about the upcoming field trip. "Rooming with Neji, huh?" She whispered out. She then began thinking about the cold hearted Hyuga. "Things are going to get hectic.." the bun haired girl muttered out, still thinking about Neji.

Meanwhile, at the Hyuga mansion, Neji himself found that he couldn't sleep. He sat up and rolled out of his bed. He then opened his door quietly and made his way to the kitchen to drink some water. He took a seat on one of the chairs and slowly began to drink his glass of water.
  "Can't sleep?" Someone asked. The male nodded, knowing that it was his little cousin, Hanabi. "You know," she said as she took a seat across from him. "If you can't sleep it means someone's thinking of you!"
  "Then I wish this person would stop thinking about me so much. I need my sleep." Neji sighed. "Sleep? You call listening to music and closing your eyes sleep?" Hanabi asked. "Shut up." Neji replied and glared at the younger Hyuga.
   "Maybe it's your partner." Hanabi  suggested. "Partner? What do you mean?" Neji asked. "The one for the field trip. Sister told me about it. She's partnered up with Naruto-san." She said. "My partner? Tenten? No way. I'm probably the last thing she'd think about." Neji replied. "Well, you never know!" The little Hyuga said as she made her way up the stairs to her room.
  Neji sighed as he stared at the empty glass in front of him. "It's just a myth. She isn't actually thinking about me. Heck, why would I even care?" Neji asked himself. He sighed again and placed the glass in the sink.
  After he had made himself comfortable in his bed, he closed his eyes and put on his headphones. His lavender eyes closed slowly and soon sleep took over his body.

(A/N): Sorry for the late update. Haha hopefully I didn't upset anyone! I'm wondering if I should continue this story? What do you guys think?