Introduction

S N E A K P E E K

Fear overtook her as she gazed into the barrel of the gun pointed at her. "What do you think you are doing?" Chaeyoung walked closer to him.

She stopped right after she heard a click from the gun. Once he pulls the trigger, she will be dead.

"What do you think I am doing? Keeping your mouth shut obviously." He stared at her intensely, his face sharp and menacing.

S Y N O P S I S

Park Chaeyoung was held at a gunpoint by Jeon Jungkook, for interfering his work. As she gets to know more about him, she gets to know how dangerous he is living in.

D E D I C A T I O N

This book is a gift for all the people who adore Jungkook and Rosé both individually and as a ship like me. I would also like to dedicate this book to my dear friend, Evie, for being there for me and always encourage me to write even when I have no confidence.

W A R N I N G S

This story contains mature themes, swearing, violence, disturbing details, sexual references. As a writer, my job is to inform what you will see in these chapters. If you feel uncomfortable at a certain scene, please skip it. Keep in mind that English is not my first language, so you will be seeing few errors.

D I S C L A I M E R S

This story is a work of fiction. I do not own any of the characters within the story. In this story, gangs are not shown of described in the realistic way in real life. I've never witnessed gang-related crimes, however, the life of gang members are extremely different than what described in the story.