XXVI

Lee Jae Wook smirked with the most bone-chilling look. Jungkook rolled his hands into fists as his jaw clenched hard, "Let her go! I am the one that you want," Jungkook raised his voice and even in the dark, you could see the anger and hatred gleaming inside his brown eyes.

"Awh, how cute of you. Unfortunately, we can't get what we want." Jae Wook flashed a devilish smile, walking over to where Chaeyoung was standing. He grabbed her arm and pulled her down off the edge. The moment Chaeyoung's feet touched the floor, Jae Wook grabbed her neck and held the gun to her throat.

Jungkook watched, powerless. He saw the tears glistening in her eyes. "She has nothing to do with us. Don't hurt her."

A smirk crossed Jae Wook's face as he ran the barrel of the gun up her cheek "I am going to have fun with her after I am done with you."

Jungkook wanted to lunge at Jae Wook, but this is not the right time to do that, especially when Chaeyoung is still unsafe. "Lee Jae Wook, I swear you will regret laying your hands on her!" Jungkook yelled through his gritted teeth. Satisfied, Jae Wook pressed his lips against her ear. "Ever seen what happens when you pull the trigger at such a close range? It is a shame to make such a mess of her pretty little face."

Chaeyoung started to struggle and Jae Wook's grip around her neck tightened. "Now now, I don't want to shoot you yet. I want your little boyfriend of yours to see what a real man can do to a woman."

An ominous click sounded at the back of Jae Wook's head. Jisoo, who just climbed the three stories of the building, whispered in a lethal tone, "I don't think your plan will work, scumbag."

As Jae Wook spun around to see who had spoken, Jungkook launched himself at him, kicking the gun from Jae Wook's grip. They rolled to the floor as the gun went off, the bullet went through the wall. Jisoo grabbed Chaeyoung away from the scene.

Jae Wook and Jungkook stood back up and began attacking each other. Jungkook tackled him again around the waist and pushed him back to the wall. It was a solid hit that knocked the wind out of Jae Wook. Jungkook pinned him to the wall with his shoulder and landed five punches in Jae Wook's sides.

Jisoo had two men to contend with so she ran towards one. Once she got to him, she placed her hands on his shoulders, did a handstand, and head-butted the man.

Jisoo completed her flip and kicked a second man in the jaw with her foot. Chaeyoung watched as the man fell to the ground. Her mouth opened in shock. Jisoo smiled, "Don't worry, I will teach you. Now, we must escape."

Jisoo reached for Chaeyoung's hand. Chaeyoung took a quick look at Jungkook. Jisoo pulled her out of the room where Jin and Jimin were waiting for them outside.

Jungkook landed on top of Jae Wook, punching his face as Jae Wook used his arms to prevent it, but he failed miserably. Jae Wook kicked Jungkook in the stomach, making Jungkook fell backward.

Jae Wook crawled to reach for his gun but a foot kicked it away before he could even grab it. He looked up to see Jungkook, pointing a gun to him.

"It's over Jae Wook," Jungkook said.

Jae Wook laughed, showing his bloody teeth. "You think you can kill me?"

Someone kicked the door and a long line of men walked around the circle, trapping Jungkook and few of his men.

Jungkook doesn't look so afraid, which pissed Jae Wook off. Jungkook smirked, "You underestimate my power."