XV

Two Years Later

An old man named Kim Tae-Joon was enjoying his day at a club. He was surrounded by girls, hoping he will give one of them some special treatment.

One of his bodyguard decided to use the restroom. There was a man dressed in a police uniform. The bodyguard acted normal and went to the sink, right next to the man in uniform.

"I didn't know that a policeman would come to this club." The bodyguard said, trying to make a conversation.

The policeman chuckled lowly. "Why not? There are pretty girls here. My name is Kim Taehyung." The man in uniform offered out his hand.

The bodyguard paused for a second as he recognized that name. He slowly reached for his back pocket, pulling out his gun. Taehyung smirked, knowing what he was doing.

Taehyung lunged at the man with full speed, crashing his body violently into the wall. The man uncurled himself, reached down into his shoe; and pulled out a long, lethal-looking knife. The man swung his knife in every angle at Taehyung. Hoped to land any sharp cut on Taehyung, but failed as Taehyung blocked and dodged all the attacks.

Taehyung gave him a sinister smile. "Your attacks are so predictable."

Taehyung did a high-kick to his hand, knocking off the knife to the ground. He threw a overhand punch right in the face, making the man stumbling backwards to the ground. The man started rolling over, crawling towards the knife but Taehyung kicked the knife about two feet away.

The man took the chance and kicked Taehyung's legs out from under him, making Taehyung fall to the ground. They both got up at the same time.

The man continued to throw random punches. Taehyung took a step back and leaned back, letting the man's fist move past his face. He wrapped his arm around the man's neck and placed his leg behind the guy's leg. In one motion, he lifted him off the ground by his neck and slammed him into the ground hard.

The man groaned and was no longer in a condition to fight no more. Breathing heavily as sweat forming down his face, he walked over to the lying man.

Taehyung grabbed his arm, foot placing on the man so he can stay still. Taehyung twisted the man's arm. The man let out a bloody scream as he felt like his bones were pulling apart. "Tell me what room is your boss at?" Taehyung asked.

"I will never tell you." The man said with gritted teeth, veins popping out on his forehead and neck.

Taehyung smirked. "Alright then." He pulled out a small knife, pressing the sharp object on the man's wrist before slicing it upward. Blood splattered on his hands as the man cried another bloody scream.

The man wouldn't open his mouth so Taehyung plunged the knife into the man's shoulder. The man screamed in pain as the knife went deeper.

"Room 218." The man finally answered. Taehyung nodded before pushing the knife through his brain, killing him instantly.

He pressed a button to activate his earpiece. "Room 218."

And that was Jungkook's cue. Jungkook entered room 218 by kicking it with his foot. He pulled out the gun and shot every men in the room except for Kim Tae-Joon. The girls screamed and ran out of the room. Tae-Joon backed away from Jungkook who is slowly approaching him in a scary way.