XXI

Jimin looked through his side mirror of the car. Two motorcyclists pulled up at each corner of their car. Jimin found them suspicious. He turned his body to face Jungkook. "Boss, there are two motorcyclists probably following us."

Jungkook turned around and muttered bad words under his breath. He looked at Taehyung through the rear-view mirror, "Drive faster."

Taehyung nodded at Jungkook's command and stepped on the gas and started leading the motorcyclists on a chase. Chaeyoung started to panic. Taehyung looked through the rear-view mirror. "I cannot see them for now, but they will catch up. Jimin, you take both Boss and Chaeyoung back to the hospital safely. I will take the men out."

Jimin nodded. Taehyung held onto the door handle. Once he found the right time, he opened his door and jumped out of the car, rolling and bouncing on the ground. Jimin jumped into the driver seat and began driving.

Taehyung got up back on his feet and pulled a gun from his back pocket. Taehyung pulled the gun to his eye level, aiming at his target. He aimed for the neck since the motorcyclists are wearing helmets. Once he was ready to shoot, he pulled the trigger.

The bullet went through the flesh of his neck—blood spattered. The man wrapped both his hands around his neck, trying to save himself. He lost control of his motorcycle, crashing into a car.

The motorcyclist flew into the air and crashed on top of a car, cracking his spine—killing him immediately. After Taehyung knocked one, he aimed for the other one. He took a deep breath as he closed one of his eyes for better aiming.

A bullet went through, blowing a hole clean through his neck and spewing blood, tissue and bone onto the the ground. The motorcyclist fell out of his motorcycle. Blood was still being pumped out of the hole in his neck by his beating heart.

Two black cars pulled over and blocked the road. More men came out of the car. "Shit." Taehyung muttered.

❀ ❀ ❀

Jimin turned the steering wheel sharply to the left. Tires skid sharply, the noise of the impact sounded like a train wreck. "Jimin, what the hell was that? What kind of driving is that?" Jungkook growled, holding Chaeyoung in his arms. Chaeyoung was covering her ears with her hands.

"Sorry Boss, I swear I was good at driving when I played a racing car game before." Jimin said.

"Well news flash, this is not a fucking racing car game."

Chaeyoung placed her hand on his chest, calming him down instantly. "It is okay. He is trying his best."

Jungkook sighed. He looked back through the back window and had this concern look on his face.

❀ ❀ ❀

Taehyung tasted blood from the corners of his lips. He wiped some off with the back of his hand. It was in an unfair battle but he still knocked out lots of men—and he is proud of that.

Taehyung attacked and landed a jab to the face, then a left cross that landed to the stomach. While he was fighting one, another pulled out a gun and aimed at his back secretly.

Just then, Jungkook climbed on top of the car, rushed to the front and did a high kick in the air. He knocked the gun off of the man's hand.