XXV

Chaeyoung spent the next morning watching him sleep, taking in every detail of his face, of his body.

Chaeyoung smiled at this sight. Who would knew that waking up next to Jungkook is the best thing ever.

Jungkook was laying down on his stomach, cheek resting against his forearm. She used her fingers to gently traced his back. With his eyes still closed, a slow smile lifted the corners of his mouth, flashing those cute dimples she loves.

"Morning Princess," he said in a smooth seductive voice, so deep and resonant it sent warm chills through her. Chaeyoung wanted him to keep on talking just so she could listen to his morning voice.

"Morning sexy," Chaeyoung replied, dove in for a kiss on his cheek. Jungkook opened his eyes slowly to see Chaeyoung in a white lace-trim satin slip, leaning her back against the headboard.

"Is this a dream? I finally get to wake up with you next to me." Jungkook looked up at her with those dreamy eyes.

Chaeyoung giggled as she tucked a strand of her brown hair behind her ear. Jungkook smirked, "I was gentle last night. Next time, I will go rough."

"Can't wait for that then," A seductive smile parted her lips, her eyes shone in radiant splendour.

Jungkook crawled over to her, resting his head on the her lap. Jungkook was wearing only gray sweatpants. She caught a hint of his scent—strong as midnight sex. With a grin, he used his big hands to keep her still and leaned in to kiss her stomach. Jungkook softly rubbed the place he just kissed as he looked up to meet her eyes.

"I cannot wait for this little cute stomach to grow big."

Chaeyoung smiled as she started playing with his hair, "What makes you think I will be pregnant?"

Jungkook smirked as his dimples were showing, "Because I cam-" Chaeyoung quickly covered his mouth with her hand.

"Why are you saying that so freely?" Chaeyoung felt her cheeks burning.

Jungkook took her hand off of his mouth and entwined his fingers with hers. Their new promise rings were visible, "Why are you acting shy? You weren't like that last night."

Chaeyoung looked away, too embarrassed to look at him. The weight on her lap was gone and she felt two hands caressing her thighs. Chaeyoung looked to the front to see Jungkook's eyes were full of lust and dark desire.

"You know, I really like to hear those sexy moans of yours," Jungkook crawled closer with a smile.

"What are you doing?"

"Ever heard of morning sex?" With that, Jungkook pulled the blanket over their heads. We can't see what are they doing inside, but Chaeyoung was trying to push Jungkook away.

"Jeon Jungkook, ever heard of control your  hormones?!"

And that is how they spent their morning.

❀ ❀ ❀

Chaeyoung is working on a paper when Chanyeol called her name. She looked up for her paper to see Chanyeol walking towards her with a big smile.

"Chanyeol, I want to apologize for leav-"

Chanyeol held his hand out, "Chaeng, it is okay. I am just sad that I was late."

Chaeyoung gave him a comforting smile. "I called you because I need your help. I was trying to transfer a patient to the surgery room but the patient would not go. He is in room 108."

Chaeyoung smiled, "Oh, I can help you with that." Chaeyoung walked towards room 108. She smiled as she walked in, and Chanyeol followed, closing the door behind her.

"Hey where is heesmsmmmdmg," Chaeyoung called out as Chanyeol grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her, before clamping a wad of cotton soaked in chloroform over her mouth and nose. She struggled mightily, but he was stronger and held her as Chanyeol allowed the sweet smelling narcotic to do its wonderful job on helpless Chaeyoung.

Chanyeol held her until she gave a soft moan as her body started to relax, her eyelids fluttering before they eventually closed. Chaeyoung fell into his arms. Chanyeol smirked as he caressed her cheek, "You should be with me instead of that boyfriend of yours."

Chanyeol pulled out his phone and dialed a number. He placed his phone against his ear and waited. "Hello? I got the girl."

❀ ❀ ❀

Jungkook held the bouquet of white roses in his hand with a big smile. He was done with today's work and he is going to drive Chaeyoung home.

His phone started ringing so he pulled his phone out of his back pocket. "Hello babe? I am about to leave right no-"

"Well well well. I see that the two of you are back together, how disgusting." The old, familiar voice came through the phone.

Jungkook clenched his jaw hard, burning rage in his eyes as he spoke in a low, dangerous tone, "Don't you fucking dare lay a finger on her."

"She got more beautiful than the last time I met her. I wonder how good she is in bed?" Jae Wook chuckled through the phone.

"I am going to fucking kill you." His eyes burning with the hatred that was rioting within him; his right hand clenching hard on the phone.

"Oh no, that would be a terrible idea. You don't want to see a headless Chaeyoung right in front of your house do you?"

"What do you fucking want?" Jungkook yelled through the phone.

"I will text you the address. Come alone or else, she will die in front of your eyes." Jae Wook laughed evilly before hanging up the phone.

❀ ❀ ❀
‼️BLOODY SCENE‼️

Jungkook closed his eyes as Chaeyoung's face hung in his mind. His chest rose with a sharp intake of breath and heat spread through his body. He snapped his eyes open and looked up the abandoned building Jae Wook told him to meet.

He entered in the building, running up the stairs. He got to a floor where he found three men standing with large knives in their hands.

"Where is she?"

One of the men smirked, "You have to go through us."

Two men charged Jungkook at the same time, swinging their knives at him. One charged him, with an eighteen-inch knife in his hand. The person brought the knife down in a wide arc. Jungkook managed to dodge the attack. He grabbed the man's wrist and wrenched it, breaking the wrist and forcing the man to release the knife.

The man screamed loud in pain. Jungkook knocked him out with a punch to the base of the man's neck. Another man picked up the fallen neck and flung it at Jungkook. Jungkook grabbed the hilt of the knife as it flew and flung it back at the man. The blade embedded itself between the man's eyes, killing him instantly.

Jungkook whirled around and punched another man in the gut. The man doubled over and passed out. Jungkook looked at the men all on the floor, too much in pain to get up.

Jungkook heard a scream and automatically shouted Chaeyoung's name. He ran up another set of stairs. There he saw Chaeyoung standing on the edge of the building, rope tied around her wrists above her head. The rope passed over a pulley attaches to the celling and the person who is holding the other end of the rope was none other than Lee Jae Wook.

❀ ❀ ❀