V

0 5
𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

SOMEWHERE IN A BUILDING, LOUD screams can be heard. A man is being tortured by different tools; ropes, knives, you name it, for hours as he is being tied to the chair. Blood spilled all over the floor.

It wasn't long before the creak of the door opened once again. Jungkook walked in the room, a coat hanging loosely from his shoulders. "It is so nice to see you, well, all bloody." He greeted.

"You should know by now why you are here, Jiho. You might have a few guesses, considering how they have been treated you."

Before this conversation started, Jiho were taken to a small room that smelled of dead rats and something akin to sewer water. The only light in the room was in the corner shining over him.

Jungkook found a suitable chair, grabbed it, and turned it around so he can place legs on either side of the chair while using the back of their chair as an armrest.

Jungkook smirked. "I am aware getting information from you will be difficult, but I still have many tactics planned. Tell me who is working with you."

"I ain't telling you shit."

Jungkook looked away for a moment and his lips are drawn into a small smirk, reaching in his pocket for his phone. Jiho watched, curious as to what other plans he has up his sleeves but the second a familiar sound of a whimper leaves the lips of the captured victim from the phone, his eyes widened.

Nari?

Jungkook laughed with amusement as he watches Jiho trying to break free from the chair. "Say hello to your mistress." He mockingly teased him by waving the phone to his face. "Now, where were we? Oh yes, you are supposed to give me the names. You would not want to hear her scream in pain, do you? Tell you what, what if I bring her here and you two can watch each other get tortured."

Jiho's eyes grow so fearful and afraid. He has no choice. "Sun. I worked together with Sun to build an organization and will try to kill you. Please, don't hurt her." Jiho pleaded.

When Jungkook got his answers, he stopped the recording on his phone. Jiho was confused. It was just a recording?

"You tricked me!"

"I do not bring people from the outside into my business. However, your lover was getting fucked by one of my men. Now if you would excuse me, I have things to take care of." Jungkook stood up from the chair, heading out to the door.

Before leaving, Jungkook looked back at Jiho. "Don't worry, I will leave a nice gift to her."

Jiho started screaming but it started to become less as Jungkook walked further away. Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung, who is walking next to him.

"He would often beat up his wife and child?"

Taehyung nodded, "It looks like he is planning to get rid of them to start a life with Nari. Nari knows about the plan."

Jungkook groaned in disgust. His agitation could not be contained. "Skin him alive and send his head to his mistress."

❀ ❀ ❀

Two cars drove up to a mansion and parked by the front door of the half circle driveway. Their doors opened and out came four men.