XI

Jungkook and Chaeyoung decided to sit in the trunk, just looking at the scene in front of them. Chaeyoung did pretty much the talking as Jungkook just stayed silent, admiring her existence.

"I got something for you." Jungkook said, pulling out a small box that was wrapped with blue and red ribbons. Chaeyoung gasped, hands on her cheeks.

"Jungkook, isn't it too early to propo-" Jungkook interrupted Chaeyoung with a laugh. "Chaeyoung, breathe. I am not proposing you. Not yet, but I want to give you this."

Jungkook slowly opened the box, that contains two simple gold thin rings. "It is not cheap for your information." Jungkook informed. Chaeyoung smiled, showing her pearl white teeth. "You really planned this whole thing out, didn't you?"

Jungkook smiled, "Like I said, you won't regret this."

"I am not lying to you when I said once you let me be a part of your life, I won't let you go. No one had made me feel this way before, which is shocking to me." Pulled out one of the ring, he grabbed her small left hand. "I promise that I will protect you and never let you go."

Jungkook placed the ring on her pinky. Chaeyoung tried not to cry, seeing a serious and sincere Jungkook makes her emotional for some reason.

It is true. No one made Jungkook felt that before. The first time he met Chaeyoung, he hated her. He was just playing around. Then he started to know her more. He should stay away from her, but it is too late. She captured his heart within a second with just only her smile. Her smile is illegal. (See what I did there?) He stopped doing his usually habit with those one-night stand. He felt like he was being unloyal to Chaeyoung that time even though she wasn't his girlfriend.

Chaeyoung placed the other ring on Jungkook's pinky. Jungkook smiled and leaned forward, placing a long sweet kiss on her forehead. Chaeyoung closed her eyes, appreciating this little beautiful moment.

Jungkook lowered his head a bit, pressing his forehead against hers. He closed his eyes, nose nuzzling against her nose. Chaeyoung let out a small giggle.

"I seriously don't want this to end. I never had this much fun in my life," Chaeyoung actually admitted.

Jungkook smiled, flashing his dimples. "Want to go to the arcade?"

"This late? The arcade is closed at this time Jungkook." Chaeyoung checked her watch. Jungkook grabbed her hand and entwined it with his.

"A friend of mine owned an arcade place and he let me use it." Starting on the engine.

"You didn't threatened him, did you?"

"Well I did a little but he finally gave in," Jungkook said. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on, don't roll your eyes. You should be happy that I got the arcade to ourselves."

Chaeyoung pretended to not hear him and turned to face the window. She smiled secretly, not wanting Jungkook to see that she is screaming inside as their hands are together like it was made for just them and only them.

❀ ❀ ❀

Jungkook turned on the light. Chaeyoung squinted her eyes a little to adjust the lighting. She gasped. "Your friend owned all of these? Like I can marry him so I can play in the arcade forever?"

"Hey! Don't ever think that stupid idea again." Jungkook glared at her. "I think someone is jealous," Chaeyoung teased him.