❰❰4❱❱

👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻My new favorite song (has nothing to do with this story so don't worry.)

"Wait, so her grandma is a psychopath who lives in the middle of nowhere and wants to murder you," Gray asked. Natsu could only sigh.

"Oh my god dude, that is cool." He gave Natsu a pat on the back and downed one of the many Budweiser beer in his hand. EDM music vibrated and lights flashed all the way to the outside of Gray's once again highschooler filled house. The friends sat on a bench in a garden-like place on the side of Gray's mansion and Natsu was leaned forward with his elbows resting on his knees and smoking a cigarette.
"The worst part is that she's dating Dan Straight, and I don't know what the hell to do. She probably knows I still like her." The atmosphere seemed more solemn than the inside, which made Gray stop drinking his beer and set it down.

"Dan Straight? And she thought you were a terrible boyfriend." Natsu nodded and took another inhale before blowing out the nasty yet relaxing smoke from his parted lips.

"I have an idea," Gray smiled. Natsu blankly looked at his friend without moving his head and listened.

"Remember Lily? She was the 3rd girl you liked. Date her and show that you are better than Dan. Make her jealous."

Natsu practically choked his own spit.

"No."

"Why not?" Gray asked.

"How would that make her jealous? It's literally me rubbing in her face that I got over her and giving her the wrong message." Natsu started to stand up, not wanting to hear anymore bull to add to his pissy mood, but Gray sat him back down.

"Nope. You're going to listen to me, and you're going to take Lily out on a date!" Natsu wanted to sack Gray with a suckerpunch, but he was too lazy tonight. He gave in, promising himself that if Gray made a fool of him again like last year, he'd be dead before he knew it.

"Alright fine. How do I do this?"

Gray smirked, which made Natsu highly uncomfortable.

"Call Lily up, you still have her number?"

Natsu nodded and reluctantly reached into his pocket to pull out his phone and went into his contacts to find Lily.

When he found her contact, he pressed the icon to call her, and as soon as he pressed it how prayed to God Lily would either decline his date or not even pick up the call.

The phone rang for what seemed like hours and Natsu almost hung up before a hoarse voice answered.

"Hello?"

HEHEHEHEHHEHE I love cliffhangers don't you 😜 Sorry for the messed up schedule, I've been miserable for a while and I've had a tight schedule that pulled me away from my free time. I'm making a short story atm, so that will be a treat for ya'lls if you follow me on Wattpad