❮❮22❯❯

Natsu and Erza made the deal of her talking to Acnologia alone and Natsu meeting up with Anna, Erza assuring that Jellal would pick her up. He could update her on what they had with Acnologia and be aware of what Anna was doing. By this point, she's probably caused a riot to form against Natsu's existence. He wouldn't be surprised.

Natsu arrived at Anna's and walked into her house, taking into assumption that he was already known enough to not knock. "Don't get your baseball bat out it's just me, Natsu," Natsu called out when he heard a closet door squeak. She's become predictable. "Don't tell me you found embarrassing pictures on my phone and sent them to people to ruin my reputation," Anna smirked which caused Natsu to shiver, but Anna turned her smirk to a laugh. "You are very paranoid." Natsu turned angry and flustered as he spat, "N-no I'm not, you're just very untrusting." He swiped for his phone and Anna turned her torso to block his swipe. "No. I'm intimidating, you just don't want to admit it since you wanna be a big boy. No way are you getting my granddaughter if you aren't able to be brave enough to admit you're scared." Natsu huffed, confused why she was ridiculing his hesitance to her attitude. "Anyway, no I did not ruin your ridiculous 'reputation', I just talked to Lily. She's a little angry but--"

"WAIT! You angered her?!