three

- seojin pov -

How does he know my name? What the heck... well I had to say something.

"Oh, hi, you are...?"

"Oh, sorry, I'm Jihoon. I know your name because I overheard before I came down. Sorry, I was just..."

"Talking to Minji?" Daniel chimed in, giving him a playful smile and punch. Minji who?

Jihoon looked down and blushed; honestly, he was pretty cute. REALLY cute. "Yeah," he quickly replied. "I'm going to go unload more boxes. We only have a few left so let's hurry and then eat some lunch!" Everyone nodded in agreement. As we finished bringing in the last of the boxes, my brother came back with a bunch of food. Thank goodness, I was STARVING.

"Eat up my children!" my brother shouted, with a happy look on his face. Honestly, when was he not happy? We finished up eating, and I decided to head out back home since everything was unloaded anyways.

"Wait, Seojin," I heard someone behind me. I turned around to see Woojin. "Can you stay for a bit? Help me organize my room?"

I mean, I had nothing better to do. "Sure! I can do that." He smiled, revealing his little snaggletooth. He was... cute, too, I guess. Ugh darn they're all so cute (except my brother, jk).

We had a pretty solid conversation as we unpacked all of his stuff. He asked me about school life, and I asked him about his idol life. When we finally finished everything and his room was all neat and organized, he led me outside to my house.

"Since we're both the same age, we should drop formalities and speak comfortably. Haha, I mean, if that's okay with you." I nodded, and he handed his phone out to me. Asking for my number! Oh my gosh, my inner fangirl is dying, but I decided to play it cool since I didn't want him to think I was treating him differently. "Give me your number! We should walk to school together... well, since I don't really know my way around you do!"

I smiled, and put in my number. "Sure," I replied, "just text me so I have your number, too!"

"I'll see you around, it was nice meeting you!" he said, as he went back to his house. I tried not to think much of it, and that he just was trying to be nice since he was just a nice person. Whatever it's fine, it's fine... but really, I couldn't stop thinking about Jihoon. I've really never seen anyone so good looking in my life, and just thinking about him makes my heart beat. I CAN FEEL IT BEATING FAST LITERALLY RIGHT NOW. 

next morning (Sunday) : 

Sleeping in is the best, am I right? I checked my phone like usual - 

(2) Text Messages from Unknown Number 
(4) Text Messages from Wifey Hyeyoungie

Unknown Number: 
hey Seojin, this is Woojin! 
kinda random, but what are you doing today?

Contact Saved: Park Woojinie 

Yoon Seojinie:
hahaha, good morning Woojin! or is it afternoon...
im not doing anything today! u know tomorrow is school,
so gotta rest up before hell comes.

Park Woojinie:
dont worry, i just woke up too >< 
do u wanna do something later today? 

Yoon Seojinie:
sure sure! meet outside in like an hour?

Park Woojinie:
sounds good. see ya later!!!  

SEEN 

Wifey Hyeyoungie:
Seojin.
Seojin pls
Seojin why arent u replying
SEOJIN.

Hubby Seojinie:
What. 
WHAT.

Wifey Hyeyoungie:
okay listen u arent gonna believe this.
but some of the WANNA ONE MEMBERS 
ARE TRANSFERRING TO CURIE STARTING TOMORROW!!!!!

Hubby Seojinie:
i know i found out yesterday when my brother came back
i even met some of them... and got one of their numbers... 
also i'm hanging out with one of them today~~ 

Wifey Hyeyoungie:
WOAH WAIT WHAT 
AND YOU DIDNT BOTHER TO TELL ME 
WAIT HOLD UP I'M CALLING U

And before I had a chance to respond, Hyeyoung was calling me. 

"Hyeyoung hold on I just woke -" 

"YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT WANNA ONE MOVED IN NEXT DOOR AND YOU KNEW AND DIDN'T TELL ME ALL THIS TIME??!?" 

"Yo, chill, I was so tired last night and I literally helped them move boxes all day, and didn't get a chance to check my phone at all." 

"OKay, FINE, I forgive you this time, but seriously what? Which one's number did you get? Is it dreamy Jihoon??? Or cute Guan Lin?? Or mysterious Woojin???" 

"Haha, it's Woojin, and he's the one I'm hanging out with today. You know, you really should calm down, and stop fangirling. They just want to be treated like normal people!" 

"Okay, you right you right. Ahhh I can't believe this. This is insane. What if you end up DATING HIM?" 

"Who? Woojin? Oh Hye, I really don't think so, he's just being nice! Plus, in all honesty... Jihoon is cuter you know..." 

"Fine, I'll stop bothering you about it. But when are you doing to introduce me to them? Especially ONG SEONGWOO ugh I'm seriously in LOVE with him." 

Our conversation was interrupted by a beep all of a sudden. "Hold on, Hye." 

Text Message from Park Woojinie

Park Woojinie: 
hey, is it ok if one of my members comes too ? 
it's seongwoo hyung, he moved in this morning 
and asked me what i was doing today 
you should bring a friend too if u want so its not awk

"Hey Hye, do you wanna come hang out with me and Woojin today? I think your bias is coming along..."