//Two//

The rain hadn't stopped when we got home

      The rain hadn't stopped when we got home. In fact, it seemed to be coming down even harder.

When we got home my parents still hadn't arrived which wasn't a surprise. They don't get home until 6:00 and it's only 5:36. I was in my room, looking through uncle Andy's Instagram, trying to figure out why he was in a magazine. I'm surprised I hadn't heard about his major success before considering how close he is with our family.

You see, uncle Andy isn't our blood related uncle. He and my dad met in college when studying to be directors. They were dorm mates and their friendship went on, even after college. When Derek and I were younger, our family lived in Toronto a few blocks away from Andy's apartment. He was our babysitter and we spent so much time with him we just started calling him uncle Andy. Then, dad got a filming job in Astoria and we moved out here and decided to stay for some reason.

We still visit Toronto every year during summer vacation and he still texts and calls but he hasn't said anything about his new project.  As I scrolled through his account I saw a picture of a chair with IT written on the back, the caption read "soon". IT as in pennywise the clown? IT as in my actual favorite movie? I thought to myself. I can't believe he didn't tell me about this! He knows it's my favorite movie. He even sent me a huge poster of it for my birthday.

I turned my phone off and trudged into Derek's room. I sat on the bed where he was already lying, scrolling through his phone. He ignored me so I poked him in the stomach. 

"Dereekkk." I said, whining. I get no response so I slap his leg.

"Deeereeeek!" I yell out again. He looks up at me with an annoyed expression.

"What do you want?"

"Uncle Andy is directing the new IT movie and he didn't tell us about it." I say and slap my face down into the bed.

"What?" He asks "Why didn't he tell us?"

I just let out a muffled groan.

"Why don't we just wait 'til mom and dad are home so we can ask them about it."

I groan again, picking myself up. "Yeah." I sigh and mope out of his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about half an hour and I was laying on my bed watching Scott Pilgrim, because that's what one does on a cold Friday afternoon.

I check my phone and see I have two text notifications; both from Sage.

Tithoe: hey what do you want from panda express

Tithoe: if you don't answer im just going to assume you want nothing

I quickly open my phone and type in my order because god was I in the mood for Chinese. My parents wouldn't mind because we were just going to have left over pizza from yesterday.

Piloh-shit: Chow mein, orange chicken, dumplings PLEASE
Piloh-shit: love you BB 💖
Piloh-shit: I'll start getting ahs loaded on the tv

Sage Rema has been my best friend since the fifth grade. We were sharing two facts about ourselves in class on the first day of school and Sage said she had two moms. This kid named Toby started bullying her about it during recess so I punched him in the stomach and told him that he was being mean and that people are allowed to marry whoever they want. Sage's moms heard about it after I went to the principal's office, and invited my family over to dinner. Our parents got along really well and so did Sage and I. That's where our friendship started.

I had paused the first episode of American Horror Story in my basement when the front door slammed open.

"I'm home, assholes!"

"In the basement, Sage!" I yelled up. This was about our 7th time rewatching the show.

I heard banging on the stairs and a smiling Sage came into sight.

"I'm ready to sell my soul to Tate once again." She grinned as she handed me my food and threw herself onto the couch. I pressed play and got comfy, knowing we would be here until 4 in the morning.

------
Short chapter sorry ://
Just want to introduce all the characters and background info