//Six//

We got home after the skate park and I was still amazed at how amazing the cast was

We got home after the skate park and I was still amazed at how amazing the cast was. I really felt like I had known them forever and I couldn't get over it.

"Okay but can we just talk about how amazing Sophia is going to be as Beverly? She's perfect for the role, oh my god! And don't even get me started with Jack and Finn because they're basically Richie and Eddie in real life and I'm crying in the club." I rush out, rambling again. I look over at Sage and see she's staring off, obviously not listening to what I was saying. A slight frown is placed on her lips and I feel bad for not noticing something was wrong before.

"Hey," I say grabbing her shoulder. "What's up?" I ask, concern laced in my voice. Sage snaps out of her trance and looks at me.

"Oh. Um, nothing it's fine. Just jet lag." She pulls a fake smile and I feel the urge to confront her about it, but decide to leave it alone.

------

Even after two days, I still can't get over how much I love the cast. Today is the fourth day we've read over the script with them, and if I'm correct I think they start filming tomorrow. I already know that Sage is going to freak out when she sees the set and all the gear.

We're all eating breakfast in the dining room when I remember a question I forgot to ask earlier.

"What do you guys even do while we're gone with uncle Andy?" I ask my parent,s my eyebrows furrowed together. Dad finishes pouring his coffee before looking down at me.

"I go fishing, catch up with old friends-"

"Welp, that sounds boring." Derek interrupts with a mouthful of colorful cereal. Dad and I laugh, glad that mom was in the room getting ready, otherwise we would have been caught in an ever so famous Peterson lecture.

"Maybe to you, and apparently to your mom last night. She fell asleep in the middle of the conversation!" Dad said chuckling and I smiled. Sage choked on her milk and I scrunched my nose.

"You're gross." I says poking her with my knee. She winces a little, and I realize I hit the bruise.

"Watch it, loser." She retorts and we both laugh like idiots. My mom walks into the room, tying her hair into a ponytail.

"What's all the ruckus?" She asks with an eyebrow raised as she stands in front of the table.

"Nothin'." Derek says, with another mouthful of food. I grimace as specks of food fly out of his mouth. Mom gives him the look and Sage and I look at each other, trying not to laugh.

"Anyways, I'm meeting up with Amy today. Don't do anything illegal!" She says, grabbing some fruit and heading out.

"Phew, now we can party and sell drugs and be illegal!" Derek says sarcastically, waving around his arms and rolling his eyes.